Asus V3400 - VideoHelp Capture Card
|1 Capture Card hits, Showing 1 to 1 Capture Cards||
|Asus V3400||Graphics Card
|Win95 Win98 Win2K WinXP?
Vista? NT4 MAC? Linux?
*based on user reports.
|Description (from the manufacturer site)|
· 100% hardware triangle setup engine
· 250MHz RAMDAC
· AGP 2X Support
· Twin texel/pixel 32-bit graphics pipeline
· 16/32 bit ARGB rendering with destination alpha
· 16/24 bit z-buffering, 8-bit stencil buffer
· Ultra-high resolution up to 1920x1200 in true color
· Game color correction
· Anisotropic filtering
· Texture blend support
· Backend blend
· Per pixel perspective correct texture mapping
· Anti-aliasing: full scene, order independent
Comments posted by brahim from Other, January 01, 2002:
Compatibility: Win95 Win98 Win2K? WinXP? Vista? NT4? MAC? Linux? - Rated: 8 of 10.
Comments posted by Peter from Other, October 05, 2001:
Compatibility: Win95 Win98 Win2K WinXP? Vista? NT4 MAC? Linux? - Rated: 8 of 10.
Comments posted by Adi Sirb from Other, March 28, 2001:
Compatibility: Win95 Win98 Win2K? WinXP? Vista? NT4 MAC? Linux? - Rated: 7 of 10.
Comments posted by Anthony Mangaliman from Other, March 18, 2001:
Compatibility: Win95? Win98 Win2K? WinXP? Vista? NT4? MAC? Linux? - Rated: No rating.
Click on this for more technical information.
New comments= New comments since your last visit.
New Card= New Capture Card since your last vist.
What kind of main capture features it supports
Analog VideoIn = Analog composite or/and SVHS video input
Video Card = If it is a Video Card/Graphic Card
Tv Tuner = Built-In TV-Tuner
Digital TV = Built-In Digital TV-Tuner
DV/Firewire = DV/Firewire/i.Link input
DV Converter = Analog composite or/and SVHS video input and converts to DV video
MPEG1 hardware = Capture directly MPEG1(VCD) video using hardware*
MPEG2 hardware = Capture directly MPEG2(SVCD and DVD) video using hardware*
MJPEG hardware = Capture directly to MJPEG using hardware*
MPEG4 hardware = Capture directly to MPEG4(DivX,Xvid) video using hardware*
* = Most capture cards can capture to this format using software but it usually requires a very fast computer, if it supports realtime capturing it uses the capture cards hardware and it doesn't require a very fast computer and you may get better quality but less options/settings than software capturing.
What Operating System our users have reported that it works on, Win95=Works
Cnx = Connection
What type of connection the capture device has to the computer, PCI, AGP, USB1/1.1/2, DV or PCMCIA.
The price in US dollar.
The first rating is based on a weighted rank (the true Bayesian), it requires at least 5 votes to get a weighted rating.
The second rating between the ( ) is a normal average rating.
User comments, click on view to view them or add to post a own comment.