What are Blu-ray and DVD region codes, country codes, multi-region or zone locks? Read DVD Player region codes and Blu-ray region codes.
4 user region code comments
|January 21, 2012||Post region code/hack comment|
|Region code hack posted by takekura, October 19 2009:|
1. When "REGION CODE ERROR" shows on screen after you've input your wrong-region DVD you push "ON SCREEN".
2. When the DVD-menu is showing push "ON SCREEN" again and another DVD-menu will appear.
3. Move the arrow over to the clock and press enter. The menu asks for "TIME" and you write 0:00:00 and push enter.
4. You will now see the menu for the movie. Remove the DVD-menu by pushing "ON SCREEN" once. You can now watch the movie.
(Tested and Worked!)
|Region code hack posted by Alex2000, October 31 2009:|
Your hack is GREAT!
Works fine on the JVC XV-N342 too.
And right for JVC on the ESS chip:
JVC XV-N320, XV-N322, XV-N330, XV-N332, XV-N340, XV-N342
and so on.
|Region code hack posted by Alex2000, November 01 2009:|
sorry, add info:
and for XV-N420, XV-N422 right too ...
|Region code hack posted by maszek, January 21 2012:|
The precise steps for my JVC XV-N322 are the following:
1. Turn on JVC DVD player
2. Jack in out-of-region DVD
3. Wait for "region code error" message to appear on TV-screen
4. Press the "on screen" button on your remote TWICE
5. Move the screen cursor with the arrows on your remote to the little clock sign, third menu-field from the left (Note: the TIME-field won't answer);
6. Press ENTER on your remote. Now the time-field appears
7. Dial 0-00-00 on your remote and press ENTER again
If you want to watch several out-of-region DVDs in a row, you will have to turn of your DVD-player after each disc and repeat the above procedure. Something I can live with.
|1 DVD Hack hits, Showing 1 to 1 DVD Hacks|
= New region code/hack comments since your last visit.