ConvertXToDVD (aka DivXtoDVD) is a 1 click solution to convert your movie files to a compatible DVD playable on any home DVD player. ConvertXToDVD supports most popular format such Blu-Ray(M2TS), DivX, Xvid, MOV, VOB, Mpeg, Mpeg4, AVI, WMV, MP4, MKV, DV and stream formats. It converts your single files into a compliant DVD Video set of files and burns it on a DVD media. Supports switchable subtitles from srt,sub/idx.
ConvertXtoDVD - 18.104.22.168 - Released 2017-09-18
- 0013286: [Crash] Program crashes in some cases when building ts thumb (felicia)
- 0012552: [Feature Request] ES translation (felicia)
ConvertXtoDVD - 22.214.171.124 - Released 2017-09-07
- 0013273: [Feature Request] Speed up file loading for video structures (felicia)
- 0013242: [Feature Request] Template editor - Add text left & text top option to thumb display (felicia)
- 0013233: [Bug] volume label is truncated when using function "burn an already converted project" (felicia)
- 0013258: [Bug] Chapter's edit forms appear under selected node which causes issues for the last one (felicia)
- 0013246: [Bug] Paste not working in stream name edits (felicia)
ConvertXtoDVD - 126.96.36.199
0013234: [Bug] No default page select in template editor if only one title is set (felicia)
ConvertXtoDVD - 188.8.131.52
0013221: [Bug] DVD protection wrongly detected (felicia)
0013225: [Bug] If conversion fails in normalization, it is reported as a user cancel (felicia)
0013229: [Bug] Empty message displayed on conversion fail (felicia)
0013217: [Bug] when using audio normalization and converting more than 1 title conversion fails (felicia)
0013148: [Bug] chapter thumbnails of files merged do not correspond with video (felicia)
0013205: [Bug] computer goes to sleep when converting (felicia)
ConvertXtoDVD - 184.108.40.206
0013212: [Bug] movie doesnt load with drag and drop or if added via file menu get list index out of bounds (felicia)
0013203: [Bug] ugly artifacts when converting sub/idx subtitles embeded (felicia)
0013196: [Bug] using a video as background for chapter menu does not apply to all chapter pages when it should (felicia)
0013190: [Bug] video stream not detected (felicia)
0012553: [Bug] subtitles on output are doubled if embedding subtitles and converting with two pass with particular file (felicia)
0013111: [Feature Request] option to automatically make the length of the menu equal to the length of the menu music loaded (felicia)
0013176: [Feature Request] add a cancel button when unable to create output folder at specific location (rather than force creation of default folder) (felicia)
ConvertXtoDVD - 220.127.116.11
- 0013148: [Bug] chapter thumbnails of files merged do not correspond with video (felicia) - resolved.
- 0013165: [Bug] error when merging some files (felicia) - resolved.
- 0013169: [Bug] Conversion stops at root menu (felicia) - resolved.
- 0013156: [Bug] DVD output does not play - menu plays ok but when select to play video it just hangs the player (felicia) - resolved.
- 0013152: [Bug] 2 pass conversions do not work (felicia) - resolved.
ConvertXtoDVD - 18.104.22.168
- 0013141: [Bug] Seek fails in menu rendering with merged files (felicia) - resolved.
- 0013135: [Bug] during converting of menus sometimes get over 100% but also interface progress bar goes outside limit (felicia) - resolved.
- 0013136: [Bug] after playing menu in advanced editor and stopping, pause button is not reverted to play button icon (felicia) - resolved.
- 0013132: [Feature Request] volume control for preview window separate from the default volume control on the same screen. (felicia) - resolved.
- 0013125: [Information] Various fixes and improvements (felicia) - resolved.
- 0013036: [Bug] audio normalization is sometimes very slow (felicia) - resolved.
- 0013101: [Feature Request] when editing a thumbnail in menu editor add option "apply to all titles" for padding method (felicia) - resolved.
- 0013067: [Information] menu editor - play button does not turn into a pause button when pushed (felicia) - resolved.
- 0013081: [Bug] final chapters in output are not as displayed in software before conversion (felicia) - resolved.
- 0013109: [Bug] subtitles are not displayed correct (input ASS) they overlap (felicia) - resolved.
- 0013104: [Suggestion] When importing a DVD folder, do not change the case of the words to ALL lower case (felicia) - resolved.
- 0013065: [Bug] menu editor - use a still image for thumbnail (felicia) - resolved.
Convert to DVD
Watch your videos on any TV with our avi to dvd converter software. Convert to DVD 1 or more videos. Designed for beginners, but with advanced settings available.
AVI to DVD
MKV to DVD
MOV to DVD
Divx to DVD
WMV to DVD
MTS and M2TS to DVD
Mpeg to DVD, MP4 to DVD
and more (see supported formats)
Create menus & chapters, cut videos, total customization with live preview
Edit your project with the various settings and features listed below. Watch results before converting!
Create menus with videos and music
Integrated video player for live Preview
Cut unwanted parts of the video
Add chapters - automatic or custom
Subtitle files supported
Convert NTSC to PAL and vice-versa
Merge function - like for CD1 + CD2
Rotate video, add brightness/contrast
Advanced settings for ultimate conversions:
2 pass encoding for enhanced quality
Hardware decoding for faster conversions
Various audio output formats
Image resize filters (lanczos, linear, cubic, etc . . .)
Multiple encoding profiles
Multi-core processor optimized
Padding and cropping
Multiple conversions processed simultaneously
Burn to DVD, create ISO file or store on PC
Create DVD video standard videos (vob files) to guarantee compatibility with all home DVD players.
Compatible with any disks
(see supported format tab)
ISO output available
NTSC + PAL region formats
16:9 widescreen + 4:3 fullscreen
Burn multiple copies
VSO burning engine included
Various SD resolutions available
Custom output size
Burn on DVD/USB key or store on PC
Most complete program to serve the purpose of converting about anything to DVD video. Setting it up isn't much of a hassle. It's reasonably fast and gives decent output quality, even with movies of 120+ mins of length.
Nonetheless, I've encountered minor setbacks (tested with Inside Man, BD Europe):
- CX2DVD doesn't really mind the target size settings. That is, I'd set a target size of DVD5 = 4400 MB. With project length set to "automatic" the output had approx. 5600 MB. With project length set to "Long" it gave an output of 2400 MB. Only with length set to "Short" (movies < 80 min.) it came up with 4200 MB.
- CX2DVD always BSODs when the source is VC-1 encoded. I had to convert the movie to AVC prior to converting it to DVD video.
- The resulting subtitles are incredibly blocky and far from close to the source.
Oct 5, 2016 Version: 22.214.171.124
OS: Windows 7 64-bit Ease of use: 9/10
Value for money: 10/10
This software has the most bugs of any software I have ever used. But they seem to be on top of trying to fix it all the time. But this stuff works. So much for the French getting it right the first time. Will still use it and will always update when possible. Other wise easy to use and you can configure the software to your liking.
Jan 27, 2016 Version: 6
OS: Windows 10 64-bit Ease of use: 9/10
Value for money: 9/10
I downloaded the trial version of this program to convert a small PAL video to NTSC and burn it to DVD, it was a project for a friend. This program was very easy to use yet still had many changeable settings. The results were great, nice menu, great video and audio quality which were both in sync. Also, the watermark in the trial version isn't very obnoxious, just some small text that's displayed on the screen for a few seconds throughout the video. Check this out if you're interested in a very easy to use authoring program.
Jul 12, 2014 Version: 5..2.07
OS: Windows 7 64-bit Ease of use: 10/10
Value for money: 7/10
Explanation: NEW SOFTWARE= New tool since your last visit NEW VERSION= New version since your last visit NEW COMMENT= New comment since your last visit NEW VERSION= New version
Type and download NO MORE UPDATES? = The software hasn't been updated in over 2 years. NO LONGER DEVELOPED = The software hasn't been updated in over 5 years. RECENTLY UPDATED = The software has been updated the last 31 days. Freeware = Free software. Free software = Free software and also open source code. Freeware/Ads = Free software but supported by advertising, usually with a included browser toolbar. It may be disabled when installing or after installation. Free software/Ads = Free software and open source code but supported by advertising, usually with a included browser toolbar. It may be disabled when installing or after installation. Trialware = Also called shareware or demo. Trial version available for download and testing with usually a time limit or limited functions. Payware = No demo or trial available. Portable version = A portable/standalone version is available. No installation is required.
v1.0.1 = Latest version available.
Download beta = It could be a Beta, RC(Release Candidate) or an Alpha / Nightly / Unstable version of the software.
Download [15MB] = A direct link to the software download. [Win] = Windows download version. It works on 32-bit and 64-bit Windows. [Win64] = Windows 64-bit download version. It works only on 64-bit Windows. [Mac] = Mac download version. It works on 32-bit and 64-bit Mac OS. [Mac64] = Mac OS download version. It works only on 64-bit Mac OS. [Linux] = Linux download version. [Portable] = Portable version. No installation is required. [Ad-Supported] = The software is bundled with advertising. Be careful when you install the software and disable addons that you don't want!
Visit developers site = A link to the software developer site.
Download (mirror link) = A mirror link to the software download. It may not contain the latest versions.
Download old versions = Free downloads of previous versions of the program.
Download 64-bit version = If you have a 64bit operating system you can download this version.
Download portable version = Portable/Standalone version meaning that no installation is required, just extract the files to a folder and run directly.
Portable version available = Download the portable version and you can just extract the files and run the program without installation.
Old versions available = Download old versions of the program.
Version history available = Complete changelog on our site.
= Windows version available.
= Mac OS version available.
= Linux version available.
Our hosted tools are virus and malware scanned with several antivirus programs using www.virustotal.com.