What are Blu-ray and DVD region codes, country codes, multi-region or zone locks? Read DVD Player region codes and Blu-ray region codes.
6 user region code comments
|January 08, 2012||Post region code/hack comment|
|Other hack posted by a23876, October 06 2005:|
HDD copy hack.
1. Check, that no DVD is in tray.
2. Press MENU.
3. Press 23876.
4. Press select.
5. Enjoy ;)
|Region code hack posted by guitch, January 12 2006:|
Download CD from:
Then, follow these steps:
1) Switch the recorder on.
2) Eject the tray and insert the disc. DON'T CLOSE THE DISC TRAY.
3) Press and hold ( on the recorder ) the STOP RECORDING button ( Indicated by a red square ) then press the OPEN/CLOSE Button , the disc tray will now close and you can release the buttons.
4) Now step away from the unit and allow the software update to take place. The display will show DOWNLOAD-1 followed by DOWNLOAD-2.
5) After a while the disc tray will open automatically. Take out the disc but DON'T CLOSE THE DISC TRAY.
6) DOWNLOAD-3 should be displayed soon after, followed by DOWNLOAD-4 and DOWNLOAD-5 and to DOWNLOAD-4 again. After around 5 minutes the disc tray will close and the recorder will switch off.
6) Switch the recorder back on . The setup navigator will appear and the installation is complete.
7) Switch the recorder back off and this completes the installation , you unit is now multiregion.
|Region code hack posted by Support, May 20 2006:|
Look at http://www.pioneerfaq.info and under DVR-630H
|Region code hack posted by tatocane, February 12 2010:|
remove regional code
|Region code hack posted by tatocane, February 14 2010:|
remove regional code
|Region code hack posted by canadianbill, January 08 2012:|
Tried firmware from here:
And followed procedure to upgrade firmware ...
Held red square 'Stop Recording' button while tray is open and disc loaded
with software (use freeware NRG2ISO to burn to CD).
Pressed 'Open/Close' button while continued to hold 'Stop Recording' then
released and CD began reading firmware.
Went through Downloading-2 and -3 -4 and -5 and then the machine turned
I turned it on and went to setup screen, so turned off again and back on.
The firmware was updated but it was not region-free.
|1 DVD Hack hits, Showing 1 to 1 DVD Hacks|
= New region code/hack comments since your last visit.