New version 0.23.2 by hobBIT
Update to TsRemux by hobBIT:
- Output of detected stream metrics to stream selection list added.
- Demux as output added, extracts multiple elementary streams at once.
New version 0.23.1 by hobBIT
Update to TsRemux by hobBIT.
- Application installer added (incl. required MPlayer).
- MPlayer integration, video is visible/controllable inside TsRemux now.
- Complete UI revamp.
- File extension filter in file dialogs are configurable now.
New version 0.22.1 by hobBIt
This is my modification of TsRemux 0.21.2, it adds the possibility to set trim points visually using mplayer as frontend. Maybe it's useful to somebody except me (black.hobbit - at - gmx.de).
New version 0.21.2
- there was a bug in spacecat56 code that would break processing of M2TS input files. This bug exists in both spacecat65's version of TsRemux and 0.21.1 official version. For M2TS input please use 0.21.2. No other fixes or changes.
New version 0.21.1
- new features by spacecat56 - command line capability and performance fixes. In addition this is a bug fix release where a lot of crashes have been fixed
New version 0.20:
* Fixed EVO/VOB/MPG file handling
* Fixed MPLS generation from above (big thanks to all contributors)
* Added DTS HD to DTS in blu-ray streams
New version 0.19:
- Added Audio Alignment by-pass option (enabled by default), since it's only needed when converting program streams to transport streams or when converting some SAT/Cable streams to Blu-Ray.
- Added an option to remux Blu-Ray TrueHD to Dolby Digital by extracting the AC3 track and dropping the MLP track from the elementary stream
New version 0.0.18:
I'll make a change in TsRemux to generate index.bdmv and MovieObject.bdmv to follow what those two are doing. The only real difference will be that right now the uploaded index.bdmv shows that the disk was produced by NeroVision version 18.104.22.168, my index.bdmv won't have that.
New version 0.0.17:
* Fixed elementary stream recognition issues, where audio streams were mis-recognized.
* Fixed issue where the remuxing would all-over-sudden become extremely slow or hang up and/or the resulting stream would have a loss of audio
* MKV support is early alpha. Opening MKV files takes a long time, remuxed results may vary, from my own testing MPEG2 and AC3 seem to work, but H264 doesn't.
New Version 0.0.16:
Bug fix release. Fixes most bugs reported by various users. Thank you for your samples that allowed me to find and fix those bugs.
New version 0.0.15 only contains VOB/EVO -> TS/M2TS/Blu-Ray fixes.
New version 0.0.14: (superceedes the test only version)
All audio types should now work.
Added the capability to adjust chapter lenghts.
New version: lucky number 0.0.13
-fixed sound issues in TS->Blu-Ray
-fixed DD/DTS (E)VOB->TS/M2TS/Blu-Ray
-DD+ EVOB->TS/M2TS/Blu-Ray may or might not work depending on the stream.
-MLP/LPCM EVOB->TS/M2TS/Blu-Ray will not yet work.
-Blu-Ray output is now beta.
New version 0.0.12:
Fixed issues with stream recognition.
Added more fixes to the clip info file.
Blu-Ray output still in alpha - still has audio issues, however, any video muxed into a blu-ray format should work in a player without audio or with DD (not plus) audio. By the way, 0.0.12 is the first version that can remux Pirates of the Caribbean with AVC and DD (not LPCM) only streams into a blu-ray that will play correctly and smoothly (due to rate reduction by dumping lossless audio) on most systems.
New version 0.0.11: a bunnch of fixes in the playlist. Blu-Ray output now in alpha quality.
New version 0.0.10:
Fixed handling of blu-ray PMTs spanning multiple packets. It is now possible to remux blu-ray titles that have tons of substreams, such as POTC. Fixed AC3 in VOB to TS conversion. Various other small fixes.
3rd output option is pre-alpha quality. It doesn't fully work, but you're welcome to test it on various hardware/software and report back issues. Big thanks if you can pinpoint errors and fixes in the files I mention above. Once this is finished I'll move on to MKV input support.
New version 0.0.8.
No new features. Just major bug fixes. There were two nasty bugs, one in demuxing elementary streams and one in remuxing that would only show up from time to time in some streams. This bug (now fixed) for example caused the remuxed Casino Royale to be corrupted etc. I do want to make this more stable before adding all the cool new features. Hopefully this version is it. Let me know.
New version 0.0.7. Now more robust. The issues with samples above were as follows: Sample #1 did not end on a TS packet boundary, so when trying to compute the last timestamp (to get the total video length) the loading crashed. Fixed. I now re-align myself to packet boundary when reading from the end. Sample #2 is very weird. The PMT shows the video to be AVC, but the video headers shows it to be MPEG2. I don't know which to believe, so for now, I believe the PMT. BBugsBunny's issue I think I solved as well, but since I don't have a sample, BB will need to test the new version himself.
New version 0.0.6 - bug fixes for the issues mentioned here as well as preliminary support for adding subtitle (presentation graphics) streams. The streams must be in the format that SUPreader recognises as blu-ray subtitles. (You can generate those by demuxing a SUP stream in TsMuxer for example)
New version: 0.0.5
This is mostly bug fixes, no new features yet:
Includes code from LuemmelBS to disable Async I/O if you get the "Insufficient Resources" error.
Adds smarts to deal with corrupted streams where only a portion of a TS packet exist in a middle of a stream.
Fixes PTS/DTS/PCRs that are out of sync due to combining multiple EVOs or M2TSs into a single file. (end-of-sequence removal not yet implemented)
Still on the to do list in no particular order:
mkv input support
adding (inmuxing) SUP streams