Version 1.9 (July 21, 2012)
By request the x86 version now works on Windows 95 OSR2 and Windows NT 4.
Version 1.8 (September 30, 2011)
Fixed incorrect responses to ACMDM_FORMAT_DETAILS query which would confuse Windows ACM in some cases.
Version 1.7 (July 2, 2011)
Updated .inf and .bat files provided by ale5000. If you are using one of the batch files to install the codec on Windows Vista or higher, you must right click the .bat file and select "Run as Administrator".
Version 1.6 (March 20, 2011)
* Due to implicit PS, libfaad2 always decodes in stereo even when the AAC should be mono. This version will downmix the decoded data to mono when appropriate.
Version 1.5 (March 19, 2011)
* This version ignores the id bit of ADTS headers to fix a compatibility issue.
* New .inf and .bat files are provided courtesy of ale5000.
Version 1.4 (March 5, 2011)
* A PCM stereo downmix from a multichannel AAC source is now available if the client requests it.
* Moved registry storage location to HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwarefccHandlerAACACM
Version 1.3 (March 5, 2011)
* Fixed uninstall issue on Windows XP. If you have the codec installed now and can't uninstall it, install this version on top of it.
Version 1.2 (February 26, 2011)
* Added support for raw AAC streams (no ADTS headers).
Version 1.1 (February 21, 2011)
* Added a 64-bit build of the codec in the x64 folder.
Version 1.0 (February 20, 2011)
* First release of 32-bit AAC decoder for Windows Audio Compression Manager.