What are Blu-ray and DVD region codes, country codes, multi-region or zone locks? Read DVD Player region codes and Blu-ray region codes.
3 user region code comments
|August 30, 2005||Post region code/hack comment|
|Region code hack posted by suarezr, September 28 2004:|
All operations are achieved from the remote control.
1. Power on the system with an empty tray, it will display "No Disc".
2. Press the SUBTITLE key and then press 57538. It will display the current region setting.
3. Select the desired region setting (9=region free, 1=region 1, 2=region 2, ...).
4. Confirm the choice by pressing the SUBTITLE key.
5. Power down the system. (this step may not be necessary:not tested)
At your next power on, the system will be set to the desired region setting.
Have fun, :-)
|Region code hack posted by Sefy, June 26 2005:|
Would just like to add that the Region Code hack works flawless here, just note that you must set the equipment to be on "DVD" and not "VCR" mode for it to work.
|Region code hack posted by bobo3333, August 30 2005:|
Press the Subtitle button on your remote control
2. Press the 5 button on your remote control
3. Press the 7 button on your remote control
4. Press the 5 button on your remote control
5. Press the 3 button on your remote control
6. Press the 8 button on your remote control
7. The current region should appear in the top left corner of the on-screen display
8. Press the 1 button on your remote control for region 1, the 2 button for region 2, and so on, or the 9 button for multi-region playback
9. Press the Subtitle button on your remote control
|1 DVD Hack hits, Showing 1 to 1 DVD Hacks|
= New region code/hack comments since your last visit.