What are Blu-ray and DVD region codes, country codes, multi-region or zone locks? Read DVD Player region codes and Blu-ray region codes.
1 user region code comments
|August 12, 2016||Post region code/hack comment|
|Region code hack posted by TomD-351, August 12 2016:|
I recently bought a new old stock (never opened, factory sealed box) JVC XV-N672S DVD player from Singapore, which was factory set to Region Code 3. This unit has a power requirement of 110-240 V, 50/60 Hz, so I only had to cut off the power plug and fit an Australian type AC plug.
There was a small card enclosed with the paperwork that reads as follows:
1. Connect the DVD player to the TV
2. Open the tray and keep it open at all times.
3. Press the "0" (zero) button on the remote control for 3 times.
4. At this point, the "MENU" screen should appear on your TV screen.
5. Press the "0" (zero) button on your remote control again, followed by "ENTER".
6. Press "PAUSE" to exit. Region free code is set.
I followed these instructions and my unit is now region free.
|1 DVD Hack hits, Showing 1 to 1 DVD Hacks||
= New region code/hack comments since your last visit.