What are Blu-ray and DVD region codes, country codes, multi-region or zone locks? Read DVD Player region codes and Blu-ray region codes.
2 user region code comments
|August 19, 2003||Post region code/hack comment|
|Region code hack posted by S.Watson, September 01 2001:|
On DVD players that have already been region code modified for multi- region ..occasionally you will get a DVD that will come with a meesage eg: "This Disc is intended to play on non-modified regions 1 Players" with a map of the regions
To get around this
Insert disc until the above appears then (on remote ontrol):
1/ press memory
2/ Set T Field to 1 ( by pressing 1 key)
3/ Press play
4/ Press Clear
It should play for you then ....It did for me.
|Region code hack posted by Todd, August 19 2003:|
DVD RESTRICTION MESSAGE (MAP)
You can access a specific title and chapter, even after the region restriction
message comes on the screen.
DVD Player: Toshiba Model SD-1200
TO PLAY MAIN MOVIE
1) Place the DVD disc on the disc tray and press the ‘close’ button.
2) Press the ‘Memory’ button after the region message comes on screen
3) Highlight ‘T’ and press the number 1 button, on the remote keypad, for
4) Highlight ‘C’ and press the number 1 button, on the remote keypad, for
5) Press Play (the DVD player starts memory playback)
6) Press Clear to turn it to ‘Normal’ play (this stops the player ending at
-If you wish to view the 'Special features' etc you'll need to change the 'T'
code. eg: Try pressing 3 etc.
-To skip to a chapter within the movie you'll need to change the 'C' number.
eg. '7' will be chapter 7 and so on.
|1 DVD Hack hits, Showing 1 to 1 DVD Hacks|
= New region code/hack comments since your last visit.