What are Blu-ray and DVD region codes, country codes, multi-region or zone locks? Read DVD Player region codes and Blu-ray region codes.
4 user region code comments
|February 07, 2019||Post region code/hack comment|
|Region code hack posted by London, September 10 2017:|
DVD-S38 / DVD-S48 / DVD-S58 / DVD-S68 / DVD-S500 / DVD-S700
1. Power on the unit and open the disc tray
2. Using the remote that came with the player, press the following buttons in sequence
3. AUDIO 1 9 8 2
5. Using the other Panasonic Remote (not the one that came with the player), press the PAUSE button
6. On the remote that came with the DVD player, press the 0 (zero) button
7. If you have followed the above process correctly, the word ON should be shown on the front panel display of the player
|Region code hack posted by calpe, April 16 2018:|
In the user region code comments of September 10, 2017 hack by London, it states in No.5: -
"5. Using the other Panasonic Remote (not the one that came with the player), press the PAUSE button"
Can someone clear up what exactly is 'not the one that came with the remote'
|Region code hack posted by calpe, April 17 2018:|
The suggested hack does not work on a Panasonic DVD-S500EG
|Region code hack posted by Antonio, February 07 2019:|
need to see zone 1 in zone 2
|1 DVD Hack hits, Showing 1 to 1 DVD Hacks|
= New region code/hack comments since your last visit.