Dazzle Video Creator Plus / Pinnacle Video Creator Plus - VideoHelp Capture Card
|1 Capture Card hits, Showing 1 to 1 Capture Cards||
|Dazzle Video Creator Plus / Pinnacle Video Creator Plus||Analog VideoIn
||Win95? Win98? Win2K? WinXP?
Vista? NT4? MAC? Linux?
*based on user reports.
|Description (from the manufacturer site)|
|Dazzle Video Creator Plus combines a high-quality video capture device with easy-to-use video editing software. It has never been easier to impress your friends and family, anytime, anywhere, with great looking videos.
So easy to get started
Simply connect your camcorder, VCR, DVD player, or almost any other video device to your Dazzle capture cable.
Don't have time for editing? Save videos direct from tape to DVD to preserve your memories.
Be the director
Drag, drop, trim and tweak your videos with Pinnacle Studio; choose from an extensive library of music backgrounds, transitions and effects for amazing results.
Ready for the big screen
Enjoy your DVDs on any PC or on your TV in the comfort of your living room.
Share your masterpiece directly on the web with one-click upload to YouTube™, or output them to your Apple iPod® or Sony PSP®.
Easy moviemaking tools for fantastic results that you can burn to DVD or share on the web.
Polished Results: New in Pinnacle Studio
Introducing Pinnacle Montage - pre-built templates of multi-layered effects, animated graphics and titles designed by professional producers and artists to get you up and running fast.
Pinnacle Instant DVD Recorder
One-click recording from video source to DVD with menus and chapters.
Advanced output options
Direct web upload or output to mobile devices
Minimum System Requirements
* Windows® XP (SP2 or higher) or Windows Vista (32 bit only)
* Intel® Pentium® or AMD® Athlon® 1.8 GHz or higher (2.4 GHz or higher recommended)
* Intel® Pentium® HT or AMD® Athlon® 2.4 GHz or or 1.6 GHz Dual core required for Windows Vista
* 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended, 1 GB required for Vista)
* DirectX® 9 or higher compatible graphics card with 64 MB (128 MB recommended)
* DirectX® 9 or higher compatible sound card
* 1 GB of disk space to install software
* 1 USB 2.0 (Hi-Speed) port
* Video inputs: Composite video (RCA), S-Video (mini-DIN)
* Audio inputs: Stereo audio (RCA x2)
* PC connection: Hi-Speed USB 2.0
Click on this for more technical information.
New comments= New comments since your last visit.
New Card= New Capture Card since your last vist.
What kind of main capture features it supports
Analog VideoIn = Analog composite or/and SVHS video input
Video Card = If it is a Video Card/Graphic Card
Tv Tuner = Built-In TV-Tuner
Digital TV = Built-In Digital TV-Tuner
DV/Firewire = DV/Firewire/i.Link input
DV Converter = Analog composite or/and SVHS video input and converts to DV video
MPEG1 hardware = Capture directly MPEG1(VCD) video using hardware*
MPEG2 hardware = Capture directly MPEG2(SVCD and DVD) video using hardware*
MJPEG hardware = Capture directly to MJPEG using hardware*
MPEG4 hardware = Capture directly to MPEG4(DivX,Xvid) video using hardware*
* = Most capture cards can capture to this format using software but it usually requires a very fast computer, if it supports realtime capturing it uses the capture cards hardware and it doesn't require a very fast computer and you may get better quality but less options/settings than software capturing.
What Operating System our users have reported that it works on, Win95=Works
Cnx = Connection
What type of connection the capture device has to the computer, PCI, AGP, USB1/1.1/2, DV or PCMCIA.
The price in US dollar.
The first rating is based on a weighted rank (the true Bayesian), it requires at least 5 votes to get a weighted rating.
The second rating between the ( ) is a normal average rating.
User comments, click on view to view them or add to post a own comment.