What are Blu-ray and DVD region codes, country codes, multi-region or zone locks? Read DVD Player region codes and Blu-ray region codes.
3 user region code comments
|August 22, 2003||Post region code/hack comment|
|Region code hack posted by Guimaraes, September 22 2002:|
1. open the tray;
2. using the remote control, type 1111 and the region
ex: 11110 (for all region);
3. touch play on the remote control.
|Region code hack posted by Mohammed, October 15 2002:|
Changing the region code for DVD616K :
1. Press OPEN/CLOSE, and wait for the tray to open.
2. Use the remote control to input digital key '1', '1', '1', 'l' in that
Kindly leave a few seconds between each entry, the microprocessor is slow
with these entries.
3. Press number '7', '8' or '9' to display the current region code of the DVD
4. Press any number of '0' to '6' to set the required region code. The OSD
will display the new region code of the DVD player.
5. Region '0' will be the setting for multi region
6. The region setting will be saved in the FLASH memory.
7. Press OPEN/CLOSE again, the DVD player will return to normal operation.
|Other hack posted by DamnNative, August 22 2003:|
I found that pressing '1,1,1,1,[title/return key]' has some sort of effect like a factory reset. The word 'yes' appears on-screen and the word 'offfffff' appears in the display on the player. I have noted that this sets the machine to ntsc but enables automatic pal switchover on disc detection. Other than that it does not appear to affect anything else. Any comments on the latter would be appreciated.
|1 DVD Hack hits, Showing 1 to 1 DVD Hacks|
= New region code/hack comments since your last visit.