What are Blu-ray and DVD region codes, country codes, multi-region or zone locks? Read DVD Player region codes and Blu-ray region codes.
3 user region code comments
|March 19, 2004||Post region code/hack comment|
|Region code hack posted by Busta, March 08 2004:|
Converting the player to Multi-Region:
1. Power on the player with no disk in the drive.
2. Wait for the "No Disc" message to appear.
3. Press Pause on the Remote.
4. Enter 3, 1, 4, 1, 5, 9 on the Remote (the word COdE or FF appears on the display).
5. Enter 0 on the Remote (0 = All Regions, 1 = Region 1, 2 = Region 2, etc.).
6. Press Pause on the Remote.
7. Power the player off, wait 30 seconds and then power back on.
NB: If the above code fails to work then once the player has displayed the "No disc" message press Stop before entering the above code.
Checking Firmware version:
1. Press Setup on the Remote.
2. Select TV Aspect.
3. Place the cursor on 16:9 wide.
4. Enter 1, 3, 9, 7, 1, 3, 9 on the Remote.
5. Press Enter on the Remote.
6. Press Setup to clear the information once read.
|Region code hack posted by kat le quesne, March 19 2004:|
tried your version busta could get it to work any others?
|Region code hack posted by zaritav, March 19 2004:|
This also works for LG DVD DA-SW6100
Thanks... this great.
|1 DVD Hack hits, Showing 1 to 1 DVD Hacks|
= New region code/hack comments since your last visit.