Asus My Cinema U3100 - VideoHelp Capture Card
|1 Capture Card hits, Showing 1 to 1 Capture Cards||
|Asus My Cinema U3100||Digital TV
|Win95? Win98? Win2K? WinXP?
Vista? NT4? MAC? Linux?
*based on user reports.
|Description (from the manufacturer site)|
|The world first TV receiver for EeePC !
- Built in the latest TV chip for superior power saving!
- Unique "Asus Pop-Up TV technology" for TV watching instantly without manually launching any more
- Never miss your favorite TV show again (TimeShift functions, Manual schedule records, One-touch records from EPG)
- Snapshot for your favorite images
USB 2.0 high-definition digital TV receiver
Built in the latest TV chip for superior power saving!
Unique "Asus Pop-Up TV technology" for TV watching instantly without manual launch any more
Compact design for easy portability
Watch and record digital TV programs (DVB-T free to air) on your desktop PC or notebook
HDTV video quality and AC3 audio supported
Never miss your favorite TV show again
*Manual schedule records
*One-touch records from EPG
Snapshot for your favorite images
LED light indicates signal strength for quick operation status recognition
EeePC, Vista Premium, Vista Basic, XP certificated and MCE compatible
Click on this for more technical information.
New comments= New comments since your last visit.
New Card= New Capture Card since your last vist.
What kind of main capture features it supports
Analog VideoIn = Analog composite or/and SVHS video input
Video Card = If it is a Video Card/Graphic Card
Tv Tuner = Built-In TV-Tuner
Digital TV = Built-In Digital TV-Tuner
DV/Firewire = DV/Firewire/i.Link input
DV Converter = Analog composite or/and SVHS video input and converts to DV video
MPEG1 hardware = Capture directly MPEG1(VCD) video using hardware*
MPEG2 hardware = Capture directly MPEG2(SVCD and DVD) video using hardware*
MJPEG hardware = Capture directly to MJPEG using hardware*
MPEG4 hardware = Capture directly to MPEG4(DivX,Xvid) video using hardware*
* = Most capture cards can capture to this format using software but it usually requires a very fast computer, if it supports realtime capturing it uses the capture cards hardware and it doesn't require a very fast computer and you may get better quality but less options/settings than software capturing.
What Operating System our users have reported that it works on, Win95=Works
Cnx = Connection
What type of connection the capture device has to the computer, PCI, AGP, USB1/1.1/2, DV or PCMCIA.
The price in US dollar.
The first rating is based on a weighted rank (the true Bayesian), it requires at least 5 votes to get a weighted rating.
The second rating between the ( ) is a normal average rating.
User comments, click on view to view them or add to post a own comment.