VDownloader 2.9.443 has been released!
We fixed a problem caused by changes in the YouTube protocols which resulted in errors while downloading certain videos.
VDownloader 2.9 has been released!
We're proud to introduce VDownloader 2.9. Improvements include favorite folders in the disk tab, configurable concurrent conversions, 6 new languages for the installer, a Hungarian translation of the entire application thanks to Novák Gergely, higher download quality for AVI and MPEG output profiles and several new sup...ported websites including Flickr, Tangle, Revver, Mevio, FunnyOrDie, BuzzNet, Photobucket, ESPN, ExpoTV, NetLog, MyVideo, Sevenload, Vbox7 and some adult websites.
VDownloader 2.7 has been released!
New features include faster video downloading options, system tray options, pause functionality for certain video sites, iPad output profile (uninstall required), task priorities, support for YouPorn, PornTube, XVideos and several other minor improvements.
VDownloader 2.5 has been released!
-- New in this version: you now get a notification when you copy a video URL in an external browser so you know you can download the video, the installer has been improved to perform a more detailed check of .NET framework 3.5..., a splash loading screen has been added and we have improved the way flash cached files are handled so you won't have to download the same file twice in order to encode it in different formats.
VDownloaderWe’ve updated VDownloader to version 2.4.241.
This new version contains some important changes to the installation process to make sure .NET 3.5 installation is always offered on systems running Windows Vista or earlier. Some bugs related to AVI encoding were fixed and we’ve made some other minor usabilitymprovements... such as playing a file upon double-click in the Activity Tab, allowing the Batch Download window to be resized, making it more distinctive that certain tabs are only available in Plus mode so you won’t click them by accident anymore and more!
NEW (August 2009) Version 1.0:
* New User Interface.
* Better support for High Definition (HD) videos.
* Added new languages: Finnish and Turkish.
NEW (June 2009) Version 0.83:
* Fixed problems with DailyMotion and YouTube videos.
* Added support for videos in High Definition (HD).
* Added support for new video sites.
NEW (April 2009) Version 0.82:
* Fixed problems when searching Google and DailyMotion videos.
* Fixed problems when downloading videos from DailyMotion and Veoh.
* Now VDownloader can download content streamed over the RTMP protocol, so it will be able to download videos from CBS, MTV, Rtve, and many other sites using this protocol.
* Batch download: Open a text file and add several files to the queue.