What are Blu-ray and DVD region codes, country codes, multi-region or zone locks? Read DVD Player region codes and Blu-ray region codes.
1 user region code comments
|February 03, 2003||Post region code/hack comment|
|Region code hack posted by Prizm, February 03 2003:|
Always perform a Cold Start before applying the hack below
1. Power on your player
2. Press and hold both the Play and Stop buttons on the player
3. After a short while you should be presented with a set of language options. Release the Play and Stop buttons on the player
4. In some cases you may now need to turn your player off and then back on
5. You will now need to select a language option between 1 and 6
To convert this player to Multi-Region playback
1. Press the Repeat button on your remote control
2. Using your remote control enter the code below, note that you must know what Region your player is currently set to in order to know which code is appropriate
for Region 1 use 2, 9, 3, 3 and 4
for Region 2 use 3, 8, 7, 6 and 7
for Region 3 use 5, 6, 7, 3 and 2
for Region 4 use 7, 6, 8, 8 and 4
for Region 5 use 5, 3, 8, 1 and 4
for Region 6 use 2, 4, 4, 6 and 2
3. A code should be displayed on the screen indicating the current Region setting of your unit.
4. Press the 9 button on your remote control for Region free, or 1 for Region 1, 2 for Region 2 and so on.
5. Press the Open button on your player
6. Press the Standby button on your remote control
If the player sticks on FBI Warning screens
1. Press Forward Search x2 or faster, the disc should skip straight to the main feature.
|1 DVD Hack hits, Showing 1 to 1 DVD Hacks|
= New region code/hack comments since your last visit.