What are Blu-ray and DVD region codes, country codes, multi-region or zone locks? Read DVD Player region codes and Blu-ray region codes.
4 user region code comments
|December 26, 2006||Post region code/hack comment|
|Region code hack posted by KlaasHof, December 01 2003:|
Philips LX3750 is same player as LX3700.
Therefor this JP's and Carlos*argentina* must also work on this system.
I've made my LX3750W successfully region-free, and since the set has the same DVD-player as the MX3700D, this will also work for the MX3700D:
1. Start up the player (in disc mode) with no disc in the tray.
2. Press Play on the player.
3. Press 159 023 793 90 on the remote.
4. Press Play on the remote.
5. You'll see a message flashing on your screen, saying something like "DVD player has been set to region 0"
6. When the image on the TV returns, power down the player.
7. Wait 10 seconds.
8. Start up the player again
I've tested it with region 1,2 and 4 discs, also with RCE checking discs, all played successfull.
I've had to try it a few times, press the numbers not too quickly.
I have Philips MX3600d DVD locked to region to 1.
*Tengo un DVD Philips MX3600D Home Theater que estaba blockeado en Zona 1.-
This hack run good in MX3700d and MX3800d!!!
I made it all region free by entering code from remote control..
follow step by step:
1.NO disc in the tray
2.power on dvd
3.Presione en el control remoto
region 1 => PLAY 1 5 9 1 1 1 0 0 2 0 8 PLAY
region 2 => PLAY 1 5 9 2 2 1 0 0 2 0 8 PLAY
"Hasta aca es correcto, pero no para los que tienen zona 4"
Region 3 => PLAY 1 5 9 3 3 1 0 0 2 0 8 PLAY
Region 4 => PLAY 1 5 9 4 3 1 0 0 2 0 8 PLAY
La logica no es 111, 221, 331, 441, 551, 661 como posteo anteriormente GABRIEL.-
"NO Poner (NOT) / BAD => PLAY 1 5 9 4 4 1 0 0 2 0 8 PLAY"
El 1er Nro. es la ZONA (1,2,3,4,5,6)
El 2do nro. es la NORMA (1-NTSC, 2-PAL, 3-AUTO)
El 3ro Nro. dejadlo en "1"
"Yo lo he probado y funciona a la perfección"
RESET command - P L A Y 1 5 9 P L A Y
|Region code hack posted by Peter, April 21 2004:|
Sorry, this does not work for Philips LX-3700D! I have tried about 20 times. No success. Nothing ever showed up on TV screen, except of symbol of hand each time I pushed a button on remote. Where did I make a mistake? Shall I keep pushed the PLAY button on player all the time during I was pushing the number code + PLAY on my remote?
|Region code hack posted by dunctijdelijk, June 15 2004:|
The Hack does work, but pay attention to following tips.
1. Make sure that you follow the described guideline by the letter.
2. No disc in the player and turn it on via the on/off button (do not open the tray).
3. Do not press the numbers too quickly!!!! (Just wait until the hand image disappears from screen, before pressing the next number)
|Region code hack posted by dragonheart1979, December 26 2006:|
I managed to hack my DVD player quite easily.
1. To start with make sure there is no disc in the machine and that it is off.
2. Switch it on using the "Disc" button on the remote.
3. Press "Play" on the remote (you will get the Hand symbol come up, just wait for it to disappear before you contine)
4. Enter the numbers 159 0237 9390 (Again the Hand symbol appears with the press of each number, after each number wait for it to disappear before entering the next number)
5. A message will appear "DVD player has been set to Region 0"
6. When the screen has cleard of all messages and just the DVD Screensaver is showing, turn the power off.
7. Wait a bit, 10 seconds is normally enough. Start the player up again and it should play all region discs.
I managed it on the second attempt. You just have to make sure you don't rush it and wait for the Hand symbol to disappear each time before pushing a button.
|1 DVD Hack hits, Showing 1 to 1 DVD Hacks|
= New region code/hack comments since your last visit.