Asus My Cinema PS3-100 - VideoHelp Capture Card
|1 Capture Card hits, Showing 1 to 1 Capture Cards||
|Asus My Cinema PS3-100||Digital TV
Vista? NT4? MAC? Linux?
*based on user reports.
|Description (from the manufacturer site)|
Complete Solution for Enjoying Digital or Analog TV on Your PC!
- Watch and record digital (DVB-S & DVB-T) and analog TV programs
- Instant recording, schedule recording, and Timeshifting supported
- Edit and burn TV programs on DVD or VCD
- Listen to FM radio programs and music collections
- Connect AV equipments, such as a camcorder, DVD player for audio/video capturing
Complete Solution for Enjoying Digital or Analog TV on Your
ASUS My Cinema-PS3-100/PTS/FM/AV/RC provides a total solution for home theater entertainments. Whether you want to watch free-to-air digital (DVB-Satellite/ DVB-Terrestrial) or analog TV programs, make scheduled recording, edit and make your own movies, play DVD/VCD, or listen to MP3 music and FM radio, this card can satisfy all your needs. By incorporating the advanced decoder and TV tuner, this card produces high quality audio/video for better performance and enjoyment. Combined with the ASUS remote control kits and useful utilities “ASUS Splendid Video Intelligence Technology”, this product instantly turns your PC into a smart multimedia center!
Watch digital (DVB-Satellite/ DVB-Terrestrial) or analog TV programs on PC
Remote control kit for easy channel surfing
"ASUS Splendid Technology" for better video color enhancement
Instant recording, schedule recording, and Timeshifting supported
Edit and burn TV programs on DVD or VCD
Listen to FM radio programs and music collections
Connect AV equipments, such as a camcorder, DVD player for audio/video capturing
Watch your favorite DVD and VCD
Sort video and photographs
Microsoft Vista Home Premium / Vista Home Basic / Vista Ultimate / Windows XP certified
* All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
* PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
* Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
Comments posted by chris k from Netherlands, February 21, 2010:
Compatibility: Win95? Win98?
Click on this for more technical information.
New comments= New comments since your last visit.
New Card= New Capture Card since your last vist.
What kind of main capture features it supports
Analog VideoIn = Analog composite or/and SVHS video input
Video Card = If it is a Video Card/Graphic Card
Tv Tuner = Built-In TV-Tuner
Digital TV = Built-In Digital TV-Tuner
DV/Firewire = DV/Firewire/i.Link input
DV Converter = Analog composite or/and SVHS video input and converts to DV video
MPEG1 hardware = Capture directly MPEG1(VCD) video using hardware*
MPEG2 hardware = Capture directly MPEG2(SVCD and DVD) video using hardware*
MJPEG hardware = Capture directly to MJPEG using hardware*
MPEG4 hardware = Capture directly to MPEG4(DivX,Xvid) video using hardware*
* = Most capture cards can capture to this format using software but it usually requires a very fast computer, if it supports realtime capturing it uses the capture cards hardware and it doesn't require a very fast computer and you may get better quality but less options/settings than software capturing.
What Operating System our users have reported that it works on, Win95=Works
Cnx = Connection
What type of connection the capture device has to the computer, PCI, AGP, USB1/1.1/2, DV or PCMCIA.
The price in US dollar.
The first rating is based on a weighted rank (the true Bayesian), it requires at least 5 votes to get a weighted rating.
The second rating between the ( ) is a normal average rating.
User comments, click on view to view them or add to post a own comment.