VOB2MPG 3.2.200 Released 13 Dec 2010
- [PRO] Added facility for custom output filenames
- [FIX] Fixed an error with newer DVDs due to blank/duplicate titles.
VOB2MPG 3.2.000 Released 29 Oct 2010
- [PRO] Added Force AR setting
- [PRO] Added /DVDInfo
- [PRO] Added /AllTitles
- [FIX] Improved formatting of output filenames
- [FIX] Fixed several user interface bugs
- [FIX] Proper handling of Interleaved cells (Multiple title-sets share the same vob)
- [FIX] Improved handling of user abort.
- [FIX] Increase accuracy of progress bars.
- [FIX] Numerous small DVD parsing issues
- Warn of Copyrighted DVDs
VOB2MPG 3.0.710 Released 08 June 2010
- [PRO] Fix: Crash when loading DVDs with non standard stream IDs.
VOB2MPG 3.0.700 Released 21 Apr 2010
- [PRO] Added: Batch Remux applet. Useful for ironing out any issues with produced mpegs.
- [PRO] Added: /sc command line now uses the output filename as part of the resultant mpeg filenames
- [PRO] Added: /All command line. Outputs a single mpeg for each chapter in each title.
VOB2MPG 3.0.520 Released 19 Jan 2010
- Added: Settings on Start Menu.
- Added: DVD Control Type setting (see: http://forum.videohelp.com/topic378551.html).
- Added: Open files button added to the MTS Joiner applet.
VOB2MPG 3.0.501 Released 07 Jan 2010
- FIX: Handle non-standard DVD sturctures better (some camcorder DVDs causing timing issues in mpegs)
- FIX: Total rewrite of the DVD Player - improved compatability with some Windows 7 systems
VOB2MPG 3.0.131 Released 22 Dec 2009
- FIX: Not processing when WMI is causing exception during drive enumeration
VOB2MPG 3.0.130 Released 07 Dec 2009
- FIX: Chapter preview issue with some DVDs with Title pre commands
- Update to the Extraction Mode UI logic
VOB2MPG 3.0.122 Released 11 Nov 2009
- [PRO] Fixed "complete early" bug introduced in 3.0.120
VOB2MPG 3.0.120 Released 5 Nov 2009
- [PRO] Massive speed improvements (upto 3 fold): everything done in a single pass now.
VOB2MPG 3.0.100 Released 25 Sept 2009
- [PRO] Added First Applet: MTS Joiner. See http://forum.videohelp.com/topic373561.html
VOB2MPG 3.0.060 Released 08 Sept 2009
- FIX: Major bug fix for PTS correction.
- FIX: Ignore rogue packets.
- FIX: Improved IFO parsing: Duplicate titles etc.
- [PRO] Added "Eject DVD when complete" option in the settings.
- [PRO] Added audio stream selection to command line options (e.g /a=128)[NB: value is in decimal not HEX so 0x80 is 128 in the example].
- [PRO] Internal preparation for Applets: Several new "Applets" to be added in development...
VOB2MPG 3.0.030 Released 03 June 2009
- Added Abort Process button
- Fixed DivideByZero exception on DVDs with zero length chapters
- Fixed button layout for 800x600 screen resolutions
- Removed "Could not get interfaces" unless absolutely the case!
- Show Desktop in Output folder dialog box.
- [PRO] Internal preparation for Shell Extension, subtitles and PAL2NTSC conversion.
VOB2MPG 3.0.024 Released 1 May 2009
- [PRO] Added initial Command Line Support:
VOB2MPG /v=IfoPath /o=MpgPath /MainTitle | /t=TitleNum [/c=chxx,chxx...] [/sc]
/v=IfoPathPath to VIDEO_TS.IFO file of the source DVD. Enclose in quotes if path contains spaces
/o=MpgPathPath to output mpeg file. Enclose in quotes if path contains spaces
/MainTitleLet VOB2MPG work out the title of the main movie based on duration
/t=TitleNumTitle to extract from if /MainTitle is not used
/c=chxx,chxx...Comma delimited list of chapters to extract from title
/scSplit chapters. Output a mpeg file per chapter
VOB2MPG /v="C:My DVDsVIDEO_TS.IFO" /o="C:VOB2MPG OutputThe fog.mpg" /MainTitle /c=1,2,3,7 /sc
(extract chapters 1, 2 ,3 & 7 from the main movie into seperate mpegs)
VOB2MPG /v="C:My DVDsVIDEO_TS.IFO" /o="C:VOB2MPG OutputThe fog.mpg" /MainTitle
(extract the main movie only)
VOB2MPG /v="C:My DVDsVIDEO_TS.IFO" /o="C:VOB2MPG OutputThe fog.mpg" /t=5 /c=10
(extract Title 5 chapter 10 only)
VOB2MPG 3.0.023 Released 25 Apr 2009
- Fixed a aspect ratio issue in the DVD Preview in certain situations.
- Fixed SCR continuity issue in certain situations. This issue was only noticeable in players which used SCR rather than PTS/GOP for duration.
VOB2MPG 3.0.022 Released 19 Mar 2009
- Reduced the number of nag popups (it was a error that there were so many! - me culpa)
- Fixed installer for 64bit users
- DVD Preview rewritten. Now more robust and VISTA friendly
- Added a MODE select toggle button to select between the 2 modes of extration: IFO MODE & VOBSET MODE
- Launching webpages from the Help menu no longer assumes IE is intalled!
- Slight speed improvement in non PRO version (and more responsive)
- [PRO] Added a "mpeg per chapter" setting. Regardless of what you choose to extract, each chapter will have its own mpeg file.
VOB2MPG 3.0.021 Released 16 Mar 2009
- VOBSET Mode: Sort VOB files (fix the random issue of file ordering on certain hard drives)
- Use VMR9 rendering in preview if possible. Fixes Vista Aero compatibility on certain video cards.
VOB2MPG 3.0.020 Released 16 Mar 2009
- New User Interface
- New mode: IFO Mode, added to existing VOBSET (v2.5) mode.
- VOBSET Mode: Update to handle audio streams with non standard params.
- VOBSET Mode (PRO): Optionally encode to AC3 enabling the handling of DTS/LPCM DVDs
- IFO Mode: Parse DVD IFO files
- IFO Mode: DVD Title/Chapter preview
- IFO Mode: Audio stream preview
- IFO Mode: Per Title extraction
- IFO Mode: Handle multi angle DVDs
- IFO Mode: Choose audio streams to extract
- IFO Mode (PRO): Choose chapters to extract
- IFO Mode (PRO): Reorder chapters to extract
- IFO Mode (PRO): Optionally recalculate GOP timecodes
- IFO Mode (PRO): Optionally recalculate GOP timecodes
- IFO/VOBSET Mode (PRO): Optimised DVDR reading performance
- IFO Mode (PRO): Optimised extraction performance (three times quicker)
- VOB2MPG now supports command line arguments:
vob2mpg.exe "path to vob folder" "path to mpg folder"
- now supports multi-stream audio vobs (creating multi-stream audio mpegs)
- More than twice as fast as v2.1
- Improved stability.
- Fixed some progress bar bugs/exceptions.
- Better logging for diagnostics.
- Minor performance improvements.
- Uses .Net v2 and so is more stable (in threading etc).
- Corrects PTSs by default. Thus correct duration if resulting mpegs is show in WMP etc.
- Ability to abourt the process.
- New version of FFMPEG: maintains A/V sync.