Corrected a display error of SMI subtitles equal in time value
Corrected a color display error of some srt subtitles
Corrected an error of merging videos
Corrected an error of section setting
Corrected a stop issue during encoding
Corrected an error of bitrate control bar
Corrected an error of encoding progress bar display
Corrected an error that audio encoding doesn’t function when faster encoding is implemented
Corrected an error that time is changed when MP4 encoding is implemented
Corrected an error of audio sync adjustment
Improved bitrate input method
Corrected an error of product name images
Integration of Global / Japan GOM Encoder license
Change of product name to GOM Encoder
Addition of function of selecting HEVC Encoder type
Correction of Intel H.264 encoding errors
Correction of multilingual phrases and other errors
Fixed Quick Sync H.264 encoding error.
Fixed Intel H264 encoding error.
Provide new setup for 64bit OS
Upgraded support Intel HEVC hardware accelrated encoding
Fixed notification message</LI>
Fixed merge video function
Fixed minor issues for GOM Reader
- New icons and design skins for UI improvement
- Added program information and user guide and segment setting help
- Enhance subtitle capabilities
- Support for Gom Player input formats
- Upgraded support for MKV output format
- Upgraded support for HEVC codecs for high-resolution video encoding
- Support to individual encoding
- Fixed video and audio synchronization
- Fixed preset error
- Software stabilization
- Minor improvements and bugs fixed
Encoding per file is possible.
Added program information, user guide and segment setting help.
Added subtitle/logo menu to interval setting.
Changed default video codec settings and default asf type source filter.
Minor improvements and bugs fixed
Fixed preset error
• New icons and design skins for UI improvement
• Enhance subtitle capabilities
• Support for Gom Player input formats
• Upgraded support for MKV output format
• Upgraded support for HEVC codecs for high-resolution video encoding
• Fixed video and audio synchronization
Convert Function Improvement
- Fixed the problem of adding some of the 3ivX codec videos.
- Fixed the problem of converting some of the VOB files.
- Fixed “when converting some of the VOB files, the conversion speed becomes
- Fixed the conversion problem when setting a lower video frame for outputs than
the original VOB files.
- Fixed “when converting the Korean SRT subtitle with the 22.214.171.124 version,
the previous converted Korean subtitle file will be used for output” problem.
Other miscellaneous corrections, fixes, and improvements
GOM Video Converter 126.96.36.199 Released!
Changes in version 188.8.131.52 include:
1.ASS/SSA subtitles support
Added support for internal ASS/SSA subtitles in .mkv files
2.Optimization of all current presets and new presets added
Current Sony, Apple, Android presets fixed and the integration of duplicate and similar presets.
Added GALAXY Note3 High Quality/AVC, GALAXY S High Quality/AVC, GALAXY Note Series/ AVC, Google Nexus 5, Google Nexus One High Quality/AVC, Xperia X 10 Normal, Xperia X 10/HTC Magic/AVC(CBR), iPad (After G3) [Full HD(1080p)], iPad mini/iPad Air [AVC], iPhone6/iPhone 6 Plus, WALKMAN All series [Normal], WALKMAN All series [High], WALKMAN S/A [High] presets.
3.Converted files focus feature
When a conversion is done, select “Destination” to open the folder with Windows Explorer, you’ll see the file(s) you just converted is (are) highlighted.
4.Improvement of conversion performance
Built-in source filter and codec performance improved. Please refer to below improvements:
・Fixed the “when converting some of the VOB files in version 184.108.40.206 and version 220.127.116.11 of GOM Video Converter, it finishes converting right after it starts” problem.
・Fixed the problem of converting files with AMR audio in version 18.104.22.168 and version 22.214.171.124 of GOM Video Converter.
・Fixed the problem of inputting files only with FLAC audio in version 126.96.36.199 of GOM Video Converter.
5.Added Source Filter Control
Added Source Filter Control in the configurations: using external filters (codecs) instead of GOM’s built-in filters for conversion. If you uncheck the box next to the extensions, those extensions files will not use GOM’s internal filters, but will use the external filters installed in your PC to convert files.
6.Improvements of file information recognition and display
The following issues have been solved:
・ Some .mts files’ PCM codec (audio) showing “Unknown”
・ Nellymoser codec (audio) showing “Unknown”
・ FLAC audio files’ codecs showing “Unknown”
・ Speex codec (audio) showing “Unknown”
・Dxtory codec (video) showing “Unknown”
・Some files’ frame rates cannot be detected correctly, thus if converting files without changing their frame rates, the outputs sometimes end with low bit rates.
7.Improvement of installation program
Fixed the “Even meets the minimum spec but due to the system environment, installation cannot be carried out correctly” issue.
8.Added more disable filters
Conversion issue that are frequent reported such as “DivX H.264 Decoder”, “TOSHIBA Audio Decoder DVD”, “Monogram AAC Decoder”, “Roxio MPEG2 Demuxer” filters are disabled as default.
GOM Video Converter 188.8.131.52 Released!
A major update to GOM Video Converter was released on June 26, 2014.
Changes in version 184.108.40.206 include:
1. Corrected an issue where certain ITU.H264 MKV files would produce an error during conversion
2. Corrected an issue where certain AVI files would produce an error during conversion
3. Improved conversion for VOB and TS files
4. Added Spanish as a user interface language option
5. It is now possible to use to rotation feature while using the "Smart Resize" output ratio method
6. "Smart Resize" is now the default output ratio method
7. Other misc corrections and fixes
A major update to GOM Video Converter was released on April 21st, 2014.
Changes in version 220.127.116.11 include:
1. Official Windows 8.1 Support added
2. Changes to minimum system requirements.
The new minimum system requirements for GOM Video Converter are as follows:
OS: Windows 8.1(32bit/64bit), 8(32bit/64bit), 7(32bit/64bit), Vista(32bit/64bit), XP SP2 or better.
CPU: Intel Pentium 4 CPU、AMD Athlon 64 CPU or better.
GOM Picker: Internet Explorer 8 or better.
If you are using Windows 2000 or Windows XP SP1, or if your computer’s CPU does not meet the requirements listed above, please download and install the compatible version of GOM Video Converter 18.104.22.168 (GOMVIDEOCONVERTER2KSETUP_ENG.EXE).
Compatible Version Download Link: https://app.gomlab.com/eng/gomenc/GOMVIDEOCONVERTER2KSETUP_ENG.EXE
GOMVIDEOCONVERTER2KSETUP_ENG.EXE is 2013/10/24 version of GOM Video Converter with the following changes applied:
- Improved Security
3. Improved the internal source filter and decoder.
- Gretech ASF Source Filter 1 and Gretech ASF Source Filter 2 have been consolidated into “Gretech ASF Source Filter”
- Gretech MPEG Source Filter 1 and 2 have been consolidated into a single filter, and the source filter selection UI has been removed.
- Corrected an issue where MOV files recorded with CASIO digital cameras could not be recognized properly.
- Improved conversion for certain AVI files that contain RAW RGB data
- Improved conversion for files with multiple audio tracks / corrected an issue that occurred when changing the selected audio track
- Corrected an issue where the total play time of some WMV files was not being displayed correctly
- Corrected an issue where the software would crash when converting certain MKV files.
- Improved conversion for MPEG1 and MPEG2 video (TS, MTS, M2TS, etc)
- Improved conversion for OGM files
- Corrected an issue where multiple audio tracks were being recognized for certain files that only contain a single audio track.
- Corrected an issue where the software would freeze for 5 seconds when converting 3G2 files.
- Improved Color Settings and Video Effects options
- Improved resize filters
- Corrected an issue where some M4A files could not be converted properly
- Corrected an issue where the Microsoft GSM 6.10 codec could not be recognized properly.
- Corrected an issue where the GoPro CineForm codec could not be recognized properly.
- Corrected an issue where certain AVI and MKV file could not be recognized properly
- Corrected an issue where the Grass Vally codec (files output by EDIUS) could not be recognized properly.
- Corrected an issue where certain subtitle encoding could not be recognized properly
- Corrected an issue where the segment settings for damaged AVI files would not be recognized properly
4. Added Internal Codec Support
5. Updated GOM Picker to version 22.214.171.124
- Corrected an issue where videos could not be downloaded properly from certain video sharing sites due to changes in the systems employed by those sites.
6. Added support for H.265 (HEVC) files as an input format.
7. Improved the security of the GOM Video Converter installer package (EXE NAME HERE). These security features only apply to legitimate official versions of the installer package.
8. Corrected an issue where the video aspect ratio would not be applied properly when using the Smart Resize resize filter.
9. Changed the smallest size setting in the output settings to 320x240 (smaller sizes can still be output by entering custom values).
10. Other miscellaneous changes and fixes
A minor update to GOM Video Converter was released on October 24, 2013.
Changes in version 126.96.36.199 are as follows:
1. GOM Picker updated to version 188.8.131.52
2. Internet Explorer 6 is no longer supported by GOM Picker
3. Corrected an error where GOM Picker would launch several instances of GOM Video Converter after completing downloads.
4. Corrected an issue where GOM Picker would continuously download the same video even after a different video was selected.
5. Added conversion preset for iPhone 5/5c/5s
6. Added conversion preset for Nintendo 3DS
A major update to GOM Video Converter was released on August 7, 2013.
Changes in version 184.108.40.206 are as follows:
1. Several improvements to GOM Picker. These will be described in more detail in a separate announcement.
2. Internal support for videos with FLAC audio has been added (input only).
*External codecs may still be required for FLAC audio-only files.
3. Internal support for videos with ADPCM audio has been added (input only).
*Some less common ADPCM audio formats may not be supported.
4. Internal support for input of the following video codec has been added (not supported as output formats):
5. Various shortcut keys have been added. You can find a list of currently supported shortcuts here:
6. "Mute Output Audio" feature has been added.
This feature does not remove the audio data from the video, rather it outputs the audio data at a volume level of 0.
7. Improved the Segment feature.
It is now possible to set segments with 0.1s precision (previously could only set segments with 1s precision). These settings will also be reported in the log with 0.1s precision.
8. Improved file information recognition and display.
Frame rates and bit rate should now be displayed properly for H.264 FLV files.
FLAC audio should now be displayed as FLAC instead of "unknown".
9. Improved the Multi-Conversion feature.
An issue where noise would appear on the output image when converting multiple FLV files of different sizes using the "No Change" setting for video size and Mulit-Conversion has been corrected.
10. Corrected an issue where conversions of some WMV, MPEG, and AVI files would not complete properly.
11. Corrected a subtitle sync issue with certain files.
12. Corrected an issue where certain MOV files could not be added to the conversion list.
13. Corrected an issue where certain H.264 MKV files would produce an error during conversion.
14. Corrected an issue where the audio in certain portions of some videos would be cut after converting using the Normalizer feature.
15. Corrected an issue where the "Analyze with GOM Reader" option was not being displayed when right-clicking on a supported file format. This issue would sometimes occur on systems where GOM Video Converter was installed by GOM Media Player was not. Formats supported by GOM Reader are as follows:
".avi" ".ra" ".rm" ".ram" ".rmvb" ".wmv" ".wma" ".asf" ".mp4" ".mov" ".3gp" ".3g2" ".k3g" ".skm" ".svi" ".lmp4" ".m4a" ".m4v" ".amc" ".mkv" ".ogg" ".ogm" ".ogv" ".flv" ".tp" ".ts" ".trp" ".mpeg" ".mpg" ".mpe" ".vob" ".m2v" ".m2t" ".mts" ".m2ts"
16. Other misc. changes and fixes.
A major update to GOM Video Converter was released on April 4, 2013.
Changes in version 220.127.116.11 are as follows:
1. Rotation and Flip effects can now be applied while the output size setting is set to "(No Change)".
2. Improved support for FLV files.
3. Added support for 10bit AVC files (H.264 High 10 profile)
4. Corrected an issue where the MPEG source filter could not properly recognize frame rates and/or playback time for some TS and VOB files.
5. Improved support for MTS files recorded with digital cameras.
6. Corrected various issues related to the merge feature.
7. Corrected an issue related to the "Create a MP4 file playable on PSP" option.
8. Corrected an issue where segments were not being applied properly to MP3 files.
9. Corrected segment setting issues related to MP4 files and files over 1GB.
10. The Split feature (full version only feature)can now be set to times less than 10 minutes (10 second minimum).
11. Frame Rate information for H.264 FLV files is now properly recognized.
12. Audio information for Vorbis is now properly recognized.
13. Added 1024x768 as a preset output size setting
14. Updated iPad/iPad Mini presets to be more universal and convenient.
15. Added a new preset for Kindle Fire HD
16. Added version info to the conversion log.
17. Playback speed can now be adjusted to 16x (BETA)
18. Corrected and issue where dragging to select files on the conversion list was not possible.
19. Other misc changes and fixes
A major update to GOM Video Converter that includes a number of important changes was released on December 27, 2012 (Version 18.104.22.168).
The changes in version 22.214.171.124 are are as follows:
1. Corrections to the 12/21/2012 (126.96.36.199) Update:
The following issues present in version 188.8.131.52 update have been corrected.
* A Korean language pop-up would appear when launching GOM Picker and Internet Explorer.
* The Trial Version 10 minute output limit was not removed after successfully registering the Full Version via the [Config.] window.
* When attempting to use the Set Segment function together with the Merge function on the Trial Version, the Merge function could not be used if the input video was over 10 minutes long, even if the total time of the output video was set to under 10 minutes.
* If additional conversions were performed after completing a conversion using the iPhone Ringtone preset, a 30 second time limit
was applied, even if another preset or different output settings were applied.
2. iTunes 11 Support:
Corrected an issue where iPhone Ringtones created with the GOM Video Converter preset could not be added to iTunes after updating to iTunes 11.
3. Changes related to video size settings on the Output Settings window:
In previous versions of the software, users could adjust the "Resize Filter" settings on the "Video" tab of the Output Settings window, even if the "Size" setting was set to [(No Change)]. Because Resize Filter settings are only applied when the size of video is changed, Resize Filter settings can no longer be adjusted when [(No Change)] is selected.
4. Other miscellaneous changes and minor corrections.
A major update to GOM Video Converter was released on December 21, 2012.
Changes in version 184.108.40.206 are as follows:
1. Corrected a security issue related to buffer overflows.
2. Fixed an issue that would cause the software to crash when cancelling a conversion that was using the x264 codec and the Merge feature.
3. Fixed an error with 2Pass encoding when using the x264 codec.
4. Added additional filters to the default block list.
5. RTL Subtitle support is now enabled by default
6. Corrected an issue related to playback in the preview window when setting segments.
7. Fixed an error with manual input of segment start times.
8. Implemented a 10 minute limit for output videos when using the free version of the software.
9. The "Split" feature is now only available in the full version of the software.
10. Added presets for Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note, and iPad Mini.
11. Added additional filename rules for output videos that include the conversion date.
12. Various other miscellaneous corrections and minor fixes.
A minor update to GOM Video Converter was released on October 11, 2012.
Changes in version 220.127.116.11 are as follows:
1. Users can now select the H.264 Codec profile and level when doing AVC / H.264 conversions.
2. Added an alert sound feature for when conversion processes are completed (feature is OFF by default).
3. Added the ability to pause / resume / cancel individual conversions during multi-conversion processes by right-clicking the conversion tab.
4. Added a feature that gives users the option to re-apply the previous conversion settings after a conversion fails.
5. Added a device Preset for iPhone 5.
6. Added support for RTL subtitles (BETA version, must be enabled from the Config window).
7. Corrected an issue where registration was not possible during the installation process under certain circumstances.
8. Changed the default MPEG source filter to "Gretech MPEG Source Filter 2".
9. Added Taiwanese, Chinese, and Russian descriptions for device presets.
10. Updated the X264 Encoder.
11. Other miscellaneous fixes and improvements.
A Major updated to GOM Video Converter was released on April 24, 2012.
Changes in version 18.104.22.168 include:
1. Greatly improved the Preview / Set Segment window and it's functionality
- Can now control preview playback volume and toggle mute on/off
- Added the screencap feature to the preview window
- Can now set / preview up to 5 segments simultaneously
- Can now make adjustment in 0.01 second intervals
- Can now jump forward and backward in the video preview by using the left and right arrow keys
- Can adjust the preview time jump interval with the up and down arrow keys
2. Altered the way video size adjustment are made, and added additional ratio adjustment options when altering the video size.
3. Added the LAV Audio Decoder, LAV Video Decoder, and LAV Splitter to the default disabled filter list due to compatibility issues.
4. Added a Gretech Video Filter Single Thread option to correct an audio/video sync issue that occurred with certain conversions.
5. Added Internet Explorer 10 and HTML5 WebM format support to GOM Picker
6. Improved the Gretech MP4 Source Filter
7. Added a conversion preset for the new 2012 iPad
8. Added general upload presets for converting files to upload to the web.
9. Added a registration screen the the software installation, allowing users to input their registration information during installation.
10. Added a registration tab to the Configuration window, allowing users to input their registration information without restarting the software.
11. Corrected an error where rotation settings were not saved when creating a custom preset.
12. Corrected an issue where GOM Reader was not properly recognizing certain file information.
13. Corrected an issue where users displays would not automatically go to sleep if the software was mid-conversion.
14. Updated the GOM Video Converter and GOM Picker EULA
GOM Video Converter 22.214.171.124 Released. 2011 12/21 00:57
Changes in version 126.96.36.199 are as follows:
- Each audio track will now be selectable for output when converting MP4 files with more than one audio track.
- Added two conversion presets for PlayStation Vita
GOM Video Converter 188.8.131.52 Released! 2011 12/15 01:46
Changes in version 184.108.40.206 are as follows:
Intel Quick Sync Video Support Added:
- GOM Video Converter now supports Intel Quick Sync Video technology to improve conversion speeds. This option can be turned on via the Configurations window (“Codec” tab), and is only available on PCs that support Intel Quick Sync Video.
Improved the “Gretech MPEG Source Filter 2”:
- This source filter has been improved to better support conversions of TS format video files.
Wii Presets Added:
- Added 2 conversion presets designed for use with Nintendo Wii.
WMV Default Conversion Settings Updated:
- Changed the default WMV conversion settings to use the Windows Media Audio 10 Professional codec (previously used the lower-quality Windows Media Audio Voice 9 codec).
Additional Multi-Conversion options:
- Added 6-core and 8-core processor support to the Multi-Conversion function.
Updated the software EULA
-Fixed a bug where IE would force quit when visiting a specific page.
-Fixed a bug where GOM Picker settings would be reset after restart.
- The “GOM Report” application is no longer included with GOM Video Converter.
GOM Encoder Major Update: 220.127.116.11 Released 2011 06/23 04:19
Motion JPEG Output Support Added:
You can now use the Motion JPEG codec when converting files into AVI format.
iPad 2 Support Added:
The existing iPad presets have been updated, and new iPad 2 presents have been added.
Xbox 360 Support Added:
Three Xbox 360 presets have been added.
GOM PICKER Released:
GOM’s streaming video download utility, GOM PICKER, is now included with GOM Encoder.
GOM PICKER allows you to instantly download almost any streaming video you’re watching in your web browser.
Currently GOM PICKER is restricted to Internet Explorer, and videos that include any type of DRMs can not be downloaded. Downloading of live streams is also not supported at this time.
Ability to select Resize Filter added:
If you’re changing the screen size of a video during conversion, you can now choose from “Image Resampling”, “Bilinear”, “Bicubic”, and “Lanczos” resize filters. Each filter emphasizes conversion speed and picture quality differently.
Improved Audio and Subtitle Synchronization Functions:
You can now set Audio and Subtitle sync settings to + - 32000 msec from the “Preview/Set Segment” window (previously limited to + - 10000 msec)
Improved MKV File Conversion:
Previously there were instances where not all subtitles present on an input MKV file would be displayed on the output file. This issue has been corrected.
An issue where an error message would be displayed and a conversion would fail in the middle of converting an MKV file using CBR 2PASS conversion has been corrected.
Various other phrasing and minor conversion problems have also been corrected.
[Update] GOM Encoder 18.104.22.168 Released.[2011/03/08]
Changes in this update:
90 degree clockwise rotation added.
- A function has been added that allows you to rotate videos 90, 180, and 270 degrees clockwise. This function can not be used simultaneously with the horizontal (mirror) and vertical flip functions.
Corrected a problem where aspect ratios were being misrepresented.
- An issue where aspect ratios were being misrepresented when converting MPEG-2 files (VOB, TS, etc) has been corrected. Converted files of this type with no alteration in screen size will now display a proper aspect ratio.
(We have observed an issue where converted files of this type don’t work properly if the screen size was altered from the original. We are currently working on correcting this issue and will implement the fix in a future update.)
Galaxy Tab support
- Added two preset settings for use with Galaxy Tab devices.
Corrected the 30 second limit option for audio output.
- An issue with the 30 second limit option when selecting [AUDIO] in AAC (M4A), or when using an iPhone ringtone preset, has been corrected. If the "Conversion completes automatically when the output file becomes 30 seconds long" option was used for one conversion, then the option was unselected and the conversion performed again, the 30 second limit would still be applied. This error no longer occurs.
Added a built-in MPEG source filter
- The "Gretech MPEG Source Filter 2" has been added, and can now be selected via a pop menu in the event there is a problem converting with the original "Gretech MPEG Source Filter 1". By using the Gretech MPEG Source Filter 2, some of the MPEG-2 videos that previously had conversion problems can now be converted normally.
Added Output Information to the Conversion Log
- The conversion log will now display all information about an output file, such has flip / rotation, applied video effects, and changes to color settings.
Status display on the notifications bar added
- If you select "Minimize to try" from the "Converting" window that pops up after a conversion has started and then minimize GOM Encoder, and icon will be displayed at the notifications area of the taskbar. If you mouse-over this icon, various information about the progress of your conversion will be displayed.
GOM Encoder 22.214.171.124 Released.[2010/11/24]
Changes in this update:
Altered iPad Presets
-Previously there were 3 preset settings available for iPad (Normal, High, and Ultra). The original “Normal”　preset has been removed, “High” has been changed to [iPad Normal /AVC], and “Ultra” has been changed to [iPad High Qaulity/AVC].
Combined MP3 and M4A output settings into a single interface, “Audio”.
-There have been no technical changes to the way in which audio files are converted. You can convert files to MP3 when using the free version, however bitrate, quality, and other MP3 conversion settings are locked until the full version is purchased.
Combined the Screencap and Snapshot functions into a single interface, “Image Output”
-When right-clicking on a video file you’ve added to the conversion list, selecting either the “Screencap Tool” or “Create Snapshot Preview” options will take you to the same “Image Output” window.
Fixed a problem with the Normalizer.
-There was an issue where, when using the nomalizer along with the “Merge Videos” function, audio levels would jump erradically at the point where two videos were joined. This error has been corrected.
Preset List Alterations
-"Some changes have been made to the order in which presets appear in the “Manage Presets” window. In the event that certain presets aren’t displayed when clicking on the [^] button next to preset settings, please double-check which preset groups are checked in the “Manage Presets” window.
Added support for Logos in the PNG format
-Previously, only files saved in JPEG and BMP format could be used with the Logo function (Output Settings > Logo). PNG files are now supported as well.
GOM Encoder 126.96.36.199 Released.[2010/10/06]
Changes in this update:
-Fixed an error relating to thumbnail creation when using output presets
-GOM Reader now properly displays information for multiple files
-Added a progress bar overlay to the taskbar icon (Windows 7 only)
-Added output presets for Sony Walkman
GOM Encoder 188.8.131.52 Released [2010/09/14]
GOM Encoder minor update includes the follow:
- Added a Screencap function
- Added a Snapshot Preview function
- Added a Subtitle Sync function (Preview / Set Segment)
- Added input boxes to “Image Settings” (Output Settings > Video) to allow for the direct input of values.
- Fixed the output preset settings for iPad
- Fixed a problem with Multi-Conversion where, in the event a user had a CPU with more than 4 cores, an error message would be displayed, and only a number of files equal to the number of cores recognized by GOM Encoder would be converted.
- Fixed an error where Intel Pentium D processors were erroneously recognized as having a single Core.
- Fixed conversion problems with certain types of MKV files.
GOM Encoder 184.108.40.206 Released [2010 07/22]
GOM Encoder major update includes the following:
- Remove the trial period of GOM Encoder free trial version (so now you are free to use without 30 days expiration period)
- Updated X264 codec
- Added a effect to flip videos horizontally 180 degrees
- Support conversion for Sony Ericsson Xperia X10
- Support audio playback on Nintendo DSi
- Fixed the audio-playback problem on AviUtl
- Improved the function to modify the output screen size automatically
- Added Full HD to the pull-down list of the output screen size
- Improved Copy-To-Clipboard function
- Fixed the registration problem
- Fixed the problem with saving a file information by GOM Reader
GOM Encoder 220.127.116.11 Released [2010 05/25]
GOM Encoder Minor Update Fixes :
- Fixed an error related to license key registration
- Fixed a problem of file extension using GOM Reader
GOM Encoder 18.104.22.168 Released [2010 05/10]
GOM Encoder Minor Update Fixes :
- Fixed an error with using direct stream copy function
- Fixed an error with particular avi files
- Fixed a noise issue with PSP encoding
GOM Encoder v22.214.171.124 is updated.
GOM Encoder Minor Update Fixes :
1. Fixed an encoding crash error after license key registration.
2. Fixed a direct stream copy error.
- Fixed an out of sync problem with an original audio file which is MPEG format.
3. Improved performance of built-in MP3 source filter.
- Fixed an issues with unrecognized files to be normally recognized.
4. Fixed a sample rates inputting error with ogm file encoding.
5. Fixed a problem of unidentified playing time with some of avi files.
6. Fixed an issues which duplicated files created when an output file is copied or moved after encoding completed.
GOM Encoder v126.96.36.199 is updated.
GOM Encoder minor Update Fixes :
1. Upgraded : PSP compatibility
- Bug fixed : The problem that AVC Video file is not played on Old Version PSP (1005 models)
2. Filter added : Built-in MP3 Source filter
- Bug fixed : The problem that 'ID3 V2' included mp3 files are not able to be added to an encoding list.
3. Bug fixed : Distorted logos
GOM Encoder v188.8.131.52 is updated.
GOM Encoder Major Update Fixes :
1. Logo setup page UI modified : you can simply set logos on videos.
2. Additional functions
- 'Creating iPhone ringtones(AAC Audio)' function added.
- 'Adding file header' function added (adds file header at the head of the file when a mp4 file is created).
- Playing mov files with GOM Encoder's own source filter option added.
3. Preset added : Preset which creates ringtones for iPhone added.
4. GOM Reader 2.0 Updated.
- Supportable video file formats added
- Prese-creating function added