What are Blu-ray and DVD region codes, country codes, multi-region or zone locks? Read DVD Player region codes and Blu-ray region codes.
2 user region code comments
|September 23, 2003||Post region code/hack comment|
|Region code hack posted by JP, July 15 2003:|
I've made my LX3750W successfully region-free, and since the set has the same DVD-player as the MX3700D, this will also work for the MX3700D:
1. Start up the player (in disc mode) with no disc in the tray.
2. Press Play on the player.
3. Press 159 023 793 90 on the remote.
4. Press Play on the remote.
5. You'll see a message flashing on your screen, saying something like "DVD player has been set to region 0"
6. When the image on the TV returns, power down the player.
7. Wait 10 seconds.
8. Start up the player again
I've tested it with region 1,2 and 4 discs, also with RCE checking discs, all played successfull.
I've had to try it a few times, press the numbers not too quickly.
|Region code hack posted by Pgchimp, September 23 2003:|
Tried this hack, went in first time, works perfect
Thanks a lot for this
|1 DVD Hack hits, Showing 1 to 1 DVD Hacks|
= New region code/hack comments since your last visit.