What are Blu-ray and DVD region codes, country codes, multi-region or zone locks? Read DVD Player region codes and Blu-ray region codes.
2 user region code comments
|May 16, 2003||Post region code/hack comment|
|Region code hack posted by olli, May 02 2003:|
Hi! Region code hack works with remote as follows:
Power up the player with no disc on the tray.
Change the remote controller type to be "DVD player"
and then on the idle state press:
"PLAY 159", (----- will appear)
"121212005001" (for region 1), or:
"121212005002" (for region 2),
It seems that other codes, e.g. "121 212 005 255" or "222 222 005 255", to make the player completely region free do not work at all. So unfortunately you have to change the player's region manually every time.
|Region code hack posted by Xavier de Tracy, May 16 2003:|
- 1 - You have to set the recorder's remote control settings in the Setup menu to "DVD player"
- 2 - Remove any DVD from the drive
- 3 - Switch the unit off an on.
- 4 - Send RC6 code: RC6/0, System 4, Command 235 with a Pronto remote and with ProntoEdit software.
- 5 - Press (with normal remote) 12121200525 PLAY.
That'a all folks!
|1 DVD Hack hits, Showing 1 to 1 DVD Hacks|
= New region code/hack comments since your last visit. Visit our sponsors! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!