Advantek Networks ATV-TUNER-FV - VideoHelp Capture Card
|1 Capture Card hits, Showing 1 to 1 Capture Cards||
|Advantek Networks ATV-TUNER-FV||Tv Tuner
|Win95? Win98? Win2K? WinXP?
Vista? NT4? MAC? Linux?
*based on user reports.
|Description (from the manufacturer site)|
|• Supports NTSC/PAL/SECAM video decoding
• Compliant with PCI V2.2
• Plug and play compatible for easy installation and
• Supports HDTV/audio/MPEG transport data across PCI
• High-speed serial port support MPEG transport stream up
to rates of 40 Mbps
• High-speed parallel port supports MPEG transport streams
up to 20 Mbps
• Supports PIP (picture in picture): One screen for live and
the other screen for captured program.
• Supports Time-Shifting: This feature allows user to pause,
rewind and instant replay live TV program. Users can take
breaks during a TV show or movie and will never miss a
• Supports mono audio decoding for both TV audio (BTSC)
and FM radio
• Supports MPEG, AVI and Quick Time file formats
• Supports Windows Media Video & Audio, MPEG 1, MPEG 4,
• MJPEG, MP3 and Cinepak compression formats
• Offers infrared remote controller
Click on this for more technical information.
New comments= New comments since your last visit.
New Card= New Capture Card since your last vist.
What kind of main capture features it supports
Analog VideoIn = Analog composite or/and SVHS video input
Video Card = If it is a Video Card/Graphic Card
Tv Tuner = Built-In TV-Tuner
Digital TV = Built-In Digital TV-Tuner
DV/Firewire = DV/Firewire/i.Link input
DV Converter = Analog composite or/and SVHS video input and converts to DV video
MPEG1 hardware = Capture directly MPEG1(VCD) video using hardware*
MPEG2 hardware = Capture directly MPEG2(SVCD and DVD) video using hardware*
MJPEG hardware = Capture directly to MJPEG using hardware*
MPEG4 hardware = Capture directly to MPEG4(DivX,Xvid) video using hardware*
* = Most capture cards can capture to this format using software but it usually requires a very fast computer, if it supports realtime capturing it uses the capture cards hardware and it doesn't require a very fast computer and you may get better quality but less options/settings than software capturing.
What Operating System our users have reported that it works on, Win95=Works
Cnx = Connection
What type of connection the capture device has to the computer, PCI, AGP, USB1/1.1/2, DV or PCMCIA.
The price in US dollar.
The first rating is based on a weighted rank (the true Bayesian), it requires at least 5 votes to get a weighted rating.
The second rating between the ( ) is a normal average rating.
User comments, click on view to view them or add to post a own comment.