MPEG-2 Transport Stream packet analyser enables decoding and low level analysis of ISO/DVB transport streams. Open, decode and de-mux MPEG-2 transport streams from digital satellite, cable and terrestrial TV broadcasts. It can be used for fault-finding, equipment and system testing, software development and learning more about how MPEG-2 systems work. Requires .NET 4 Framework.
Trialware ($4) Win
Version:2.4.6 Released: Size:300kB Portable version
Added dec/hex display options
Display Options and Table PID list are now saved settings in user.config
Improved handling of corrupt sync bytes and broken streams
Added option to convert to 188-byte packets in demux
Reworked denux dialogue to be more consistent
Fixed an issue with de-muxing packets which are not 188-bytes long
Added DSM-CC table-ids
Rebuilt with Visual Studio 2010, now uses .Net 4 or later
PMT decoder (experimental)
Now possible to drag/drop TS files to open
Now possible to open a single TS packet
Multiple selections now possible in PID lists in demux dialogue
Video decode bug fix
Added ability to change hex viewer byte numbering to start at 1 or 0. Click on index panel to toggle.
Added keyboard shortcuts for navigation:
PageDown: Next packet
PageUp: Prev packet
Home: First packet
End: Goto packet
Escape: Stop search
Fixes for 120dpi display modes
Improved table pid list gui: press enter to add new pid
New options in CSV report
New table report
Added ability to select PIDs for table decoding
* Added PID spacing analysis
* Added adaptation filter to report generation
* Added source and output trim functions to demux
* Added temporal reference and vbv delay
* Added pes scrambling control bits
* Added more EIT header decoding
* Improved continuity count checking report
* Added table section CRC decoding
* Added 'from end of file' option to goto dialogue
* Increased goto packet variable to int32
* Improved continuity check algorithm
* Fixed problem with adaptation stuffing bytes
* Improved sync byte checking on file open
* Improved demux of 196, 204, 208 byte streams
* Added support for 192, 204 and 208 byte packets
* Added additional adaptation decoding
* Added *.m2t and *.m2ts to file open dialogue
* Added File | Close menu item
* Fixed adaptation length calculation bug
* Improved continuity count check so missing sync bytes are reported
* Extra checking for adaptation length
* Added 'Stop' button to continuiuty count dialogue
* Added 'Visit website' button to toolbar
* Bug fix : incorrect conversion applied when checking packet range in 'generate CSV report' dialogue
* Faster sync byte check
* Faster pid list generation
* Bug fix, overflow when using very large files
* New improved combined CSV report generation tool
* Added 'stop' button to allow user to abort long searches
* Added adaptation header and PCR decoding
* Added additional PES header decoding
* Added PTS and DTS decoding
* Added audio description fade/pan decoding
* Improved goto function
* Improved continuity check algorithm
* Improved sync byte check algorithm
* Internal modifications (navigate and decode modules)
* User interface now more responsive during long tasks
* Moved data decoder to main form, viewer can be resized as required
* Bug fix - GOP export
* Added picture_type decoding and export
* Added GOP length analysis
* Added sync byte check feature
* UI changes to data decoder toolbox, can be docked to the main window and re-sized
* Internal re-working
* Added AFD codes 0-7 as defined in TS 101 154
* Added AFD export feature to track changes in stream
* Faster decoding (TS packet headers)
* Added table header decoding for PMT and EIT
* Added ability to specify multiple PIDs in TableHeader export dialogue
* Added packet_deta to TSHeader and TableHeader export
* Added 'current' and 'first' options to Goto dialogue
* PID search now more robust - checks for sync bytes in every packet
* Fixed issue with UTC decoder missing leading '0'
* Added UTC decoding to TOT
* Added TDT/TOT export and analysis function, inlcuding packet and time delta information
* Added Table Header export function
* Minor UI changes
Fixed a problem with TS files bigger than 2Gb. The maximum file size that can be opened is 403,726,925,636 bytes.
Minor changes to toolbar.
* Added new transport stream continuity counter checking feature.
* Made provision for files that do not start with a sync byte, offsets will be detected.
* Improved checking routine when opening a file.
* Added dialogue box for TS header export, user can choose start packet, end packet and enable pid or payload start filters.
* Enhanced payload start filter on main window, it is now possible to filter on 0 and 1.
* Minro improvements to PES and AFD viewer
* Added table_id decoding to main dialogue
It's working perfectly if filesize is under 2 Gbytes
It's craching if greather.
OS: WinXp sp2 NTFS
Posted July 18, 2008 by someone12.
Tool version 184.108.40.206
using OS WinXP
Ease of use 10
Value for money 7
Overall score 8
1 tool hits, Showing
NEW SOFTWARE= New tool since your last visit
NEW VERSION= New version since your last visit
NEW COMMENT= New comment since your last visit
Type and download NO MORE UPDATES? = The software hasn't been updated in over 2 years. NO LONGER DEVELOPED = The software hasn't been updated in over 3 years.
RECENTLY UPDATED = The software has been updated the last 31 days. Freeware = Free software. Free software = Free software and also open source code. Freeware/Bundleware = Free software but supported by advertising, usually with a included browser toolbar. It may be disabled when installing or after installation. Free software/Bundleware = Free software and open source code but supported by advertising, usually with a included browser toolbar. It may be disabled when installing or after installation. Trialware = Also called shareware or demo. Trial version available for download and testing with usually a time limit or limited functions. Payware = No demo or trial available. Portable version = A portable/standalone version is available. No installation is required.
v1.0.1 = Latest version available.
Download beta = It could be a BETA, RC(Release Candidate) and even a ALPHA version of the software.
Download (direct link) = A direct link to the software download.
Download (developer's site) = A link to the software developer site.
Download (mirror link) = A mirror link to the software download. It may not contain the latest versions.
Download old versions = Free downloads of previous versions of the program.
Download 64-bit version = If you have a 64bit operating system you can download this version.
Download portable version = Portable/Standalone version meaning that no installation is required, just extract the files to a folder and run directly.
= Windows version available.
= Mac OS version available.
= Linux version available.
Our hosted tools are virus and malware scanned with several antivirus programs using www.virustotal.com.