Replay Video Capture 9.1.1
Posted April 8, 2020 | Category: Replay Video Capture.
New improved audio recording
Improved Dual Audio Recording for compatibility with Zoom and Skype programs. Both incoming and outgoing audio streams are recorded separate then mixed together on one audio stream. This audio can be added in real time to the recorded video or saved in a mp3 file. New Virtual Audio Plus audio driver. This driver was specifically designed for Windows 10 but it can be also used with any Windows version including XP.
Improved, complete redesign of the Thumb Mode
Thumb mode allows you to run Replay Video Capture from a USB external drive (thumb drive). You can use this to record your favorite videos on any computer you have access to without the need to reinstall the software. All recordings and settings are saved on the USB drive not on the host computer.
Improved Background recording
Background recording was always one of the main requested features of Replay Video Capture. Recording videos without showing the actual video on the screen allows you to use the desktop to do other things during recording. Enable Background mode, click Hide to make the video window disappear from the screen then open other windows or programs.
Picture in Picture
When using the Background mode, enable the Picture in Picture option in Settings then mark your video on the screen,. Click Hide then Detach. Now your selected video window plays as Picture in Picture on your desktop.
Replay Video Capture 8.12.1
Posted November 1, 2018 | Category: Replay Video Capture, Uncategorized.
Fixes error: “Doesn’t open on standard user account”
Replay Video Capture 8.11.1
Posted October 9, 2018 | Category: Replay Video Capture.
Fixed pause feature
Dual audio recording fixes
Replay Video Capture 8.10.1
Posted September 26, 2018 | Category: Replay Video Capture.
Fixed UAC startup issue on Windows 10
Fixed audio driver not installing
Fixed Background mode setup
Replay Video Capture 8.9.1
Posted July 6, 2018 | Category: Replay Video Capture.
Fixed incomplete installation of DirectShow components (failure – “Cannot install screen capture filter”)
Fixed error x013 (recording could not start due to audio stream blocking the video stream)
Replay Video Capture 8.8.6
Posted May 3, 2018 | Category: Replay Video Capture.
Fix for crash when recording movies from Amazon
Fix for recording from websites with long titles
Replay Video Capture 8.8.5
Posted December 28, 2017 | Category: Replay Video Capture.
Bug fix when creating editable h264 file
Replay Video Capture 8.8.4
Posted May 2, 2017 | Category: Replay Video Capture.
Added Slate Mode Detection for 2-1 devices.
Replay Video Capture 8.8.3
Posted March 28, 2017 | Category: Replay Video Capture.
Fixes a problem when using the “Show Cursor” option.
Updated program icon.
Replay Video Capture 188.8.131.52
Posted February 6, 2017 | Category: Replay Video Capture.
Fixed a bug when recording in H264/MP4 format.
Replay Video Capture 8.8.2
Posted February 1, 2017 | Category: Replay Video Capture.
Significantly lower CPU loading in Preview mode
Improved audio volume boost for recordings
Improved monitor scaling
Use different stop recording times for normal and scheduled recordings
Fixed a bug preventing installation on non-administrator Windows accounts
Fixed scheduler crash in File-View window
Fixed recording multiple scheduled recordings in background mode
Fixed browser selection for background mode
Fixed bug when selecting default media player for recordings
Replay Video Capture 8.8.1
Posted November 30, 2016 | Category: Replay Video Capture.
Removed “Cannot register audio capture filter” message
Added Log file access
Replay Video Capture 8.8
Posted October 25, 2016 | Category: Replay Video Capture.
Added support for Windows 2-1 devices with automatic Slate/Tablet detection. See this section of the user guide for details.
Fixed a bug when playing MPEG files with Windows Media Player
Replay Video Capture 8.7.1
Posted October 3, 2016 | Category: Replay Video Capture.
Fixed uninstall bug
Fixed video window detection bug
Added setup for VLC or Windows Media Player as the default players for Replay Video Capture recordings
Added user selection of favorite default media player for playback
Added recording time/FPS marker for recording
Replay Video Capture 8.7
Posted September 15, 2016 | Category: Replay Video Capture.
Added quick setup for first time use
added audio boost option for recorded audio streams
Added help and error messages when setting up recording from microphones
Added display volume levels when moving the volume control widget
Fixed volume control graphics
Fixed crash when using mono microphones
Added AVI video format for recording
Fixed bug when selected video codecs previously installed
Replay Video Capture 8.6.3
Posted July 28, 2016 | Category: Replay Video Capture.
Replay Video Capture 8.6.2
Posted July 8, 2016 | Category: Replay Video Capture.
Fixed “Cannot register DirectShow files” error message on XP computers
Fixed registration error when Thumb mode is used
Added backup registration
Replay Video Capture 8.6
Posted May 10, 2016 | Category: Replay Video Capture.
Automatic UI rescaling.
Replay Video Capture 8.5.3
Posted April 13, 2016 | Category: Replay Video Capture.
Fixed specified video size changes after recording
Fixed hide mode buttons/options not working
Replay Video Capture 8.5.2
Posted March 24, 2016 | Category: Replay Video Capture.
Removed registration backup
Replay Video Capture 8.5.1
Posted March 15, 2016 | Category: Replay Video Capture.
Fixes a crash when enabling Background mode from Settings.
Replay Video Capture 8.5
Posted March 9, 2016 | Category: Replay Video Capture.
Re-design of monitor scaling for Background Mode.
Replay Video Capture 8.4.2
Posted February 18, 2016 | Category: Replay Video Capture.
Real-time preview of marked screen area and Picture-in-Picture
Automatic scaling for secondary monitors (Windows 10 and 8.1)
Option to skip UI rescaling at startup
Monitor scaling for Windows 7
Monitor resolution detection
Schedule multiple recordings
Open scheduler at startup
MP4 recording modes and bitrates
Replay Video Capture 8.3.2
Fixed scheduling bug
Other minor bug fixes
Replay Video Capture 8.3.1
All new Replay Video Capture 8. This is a paid upgrade with many new features. Current WM Capture owners can upgrade at a special price.
Game recording: This update adds features that makes recording games in top quality easier than ever using hot keys and borderless window recording (see below).
Hot keys: These handy shortcuts are now enabled at all times. Use Alt+A to start/stop recording, Alt+S to pause/restart, Alt+D to mute/unmute the microphone.
Borderless window recording: This useful when recording games that do not provide a borderless window. Just the game contents are recorded without annoying borders or caption bars.
Super high frame rates: Capture all the action detail with frame rates as high as 100 fps.
Smaller webinar recordings: Our new Windows Media Screen codec makes smaller recordings, with bit rates as low as 2 MB per minute.
Improved webinar audio: The new Dual Audio recording feature avoids disturbing echo feedback between speakers and the microphone. A mute/unmute hot key and button are included.
New User Interface. And choose between smaller or larger UI.
Added Windows Media Screen codec for recording low motion screens like webinars and documents.
Dual audio can now be used with any format.
Background mode improved. Can now be enabled/disabled from the main window. No longer requires a restart.
Check recording (perform multiple recording test for settings up frame rates, bitrate, window size, etc without recording multiple files).
Replay Video Capture 7.4.1
Minor bug fixes.
Added WMV 9 Screen codec for recording slide shows and slow moving videos.
Replay Video Capture 7.4
Added Virtual-Audio driver as a supplement to the Sound-Capture
Added WM Browser for Background mode
Added a warning message for BCK mode
Reload.exe does not pop-up automatically on errors
Now elevated (as administrator) only on administrator accounts. It runs without elevation on regular user accounts (does not require admin. password)
Removed (discontinued) the Universal Driver which only worked on XP.
Misc bug fixes
Replay Video Capture 7.2
Fixes a problem when an installed previous version is uninstalled
Includes the troubleshooting program Reload.exe
Replay Video Capture 7.1.3
Fixes a bug when the scheduler is opened at startup.
Replay Video Capture 7.1.2
Fixes a bug that prevented Replay Video Capture from shutting down when there is a recording failure.
Replay Video Capture 7.1.1
Fixes a bug when making DVD ISO files.
Replay Video Capture 7.1
Fixed a bug in Thumb Drive Mode
This entry was posted in Replay Video Capture on September 15, 2013.
Replay Video Capture 7
New Background mode – the video window doesn’t need to be visible, other programs can use the screen while recording.
New Thumb Drive “invisible” mode – the program can run entirely from external drive without the need for installation.
New MP4 video format added – for iPhone, iPod and other mobile devices.
Program can now run from non-administrative accounts.
Program no longer requires administrator credentials.
Captured still images are now saved in different files.
Improved video window marking.
Backup registration scheme added
Many other improvements and bug fixes.
Replay Video Capture -184.108.40.206
- Fixed support and website links in help menu.
- Improved registration
Replay Video Capture -6.0.6
- Improved registration
May 2, 2012
Replay Video Capture -6.0.4
- Minor user interface change.
April 10, 2012
Replay Video Capture -6.0.3
- Auto video detection: Replay Video Capture can detect motion videos and automatically mark the recording screen area. With a few exceptions, static images cannot be automatically detected only the full motion video window will be marked.
- Improved video quality: Improved motion fluency and audio lip-sync for all supported video formats.
- Fixed pause issue: Pause option was added for Windows Media Player format (missing in the previous versions).
- Full operation from external drives: Replay Video Capture can be installed and operate entirely from an external drive.
- High definition recording: Using MPEG-2 you can record 720p or higher resolution videos. Use your computer HDMI output or save recordings on an external drive and use an HDMI media player to playback recordings on HD TV's.
-Automatic theme change: Windows theme can now be automatically changed to Windows 7 Basic or Vista Basic. The current theme is always restored when Replay Video closes.
- User Interface, bugs fixes and more: Keep Alive option prevents computer from going to sleep while recording, new window area marking methods, fixed Scheduler corrupted files, fixed Universal Audio Driver issues and more.
October 6, 2011
Replay Video Capture -5.4.2
- DirectShow actveX components can run now without the need to install Microsoft Redistributable package
- Remove and replace all references to DirectShow components that are missing in some Windows installations (for example Windows versions not installed by computer manufactures or custom Windows installations)
- Fixed registration code issues (for computers behind proxy servers)
- Added Windows Media format pause option when using Enhanced video mode and Stereo Mix audio recording
- Added option to automatically make DVD ISO files
- Added features that allow the program to fully operate from a memory stick or external drive
- Various bugs fixed
August 10, 2011
Replay Video Capture -5.32
- Fixes the error "Error loading screen capture filter"
August 2, 2011
Replay Video Capture -5.3
- Fixed registration bug
June 20, 2011
Replay Video Capture -5.2.1
- Fixed an audio bug (sample rate was set 44800 instead of 41100)
- Fixed a video preview bug (this bug affects the video preview window and crashed the program in some cases)
- Added show cursor option in Settings (show or don't show the cursor when recording the screen)
- Added program description in Properties
May 26, 2011
Replay Video Capture -5.1
- Record from a second monitor. Replay Video Capture now supports dual monitor setups.
- Image capture. The new camera button takes a snapshot of a video frame.
- DVD ready videos. You can now record videos in DVD format ready to be burned on disc. This eliminates hours of conversion or transcoding.
- Scheduled recordings. Video recordings can now be scheduled. Replay Video Capture remembers your screen coordinates along with the start/end times of recording.
- Dual audio recording. Two audio sources can be simultaneously recorded. For example, you can record your voice over a video with audio track.
- Improved video quality. The new "Best Performance" option allows video frames rates up to 50 frames per second. This is particularly important when recording in DVD format.
- More video codecs and video formats. MPEG-4 and DVD codecs can now be used as default video formats along with - MPEG-2 and Windows Media. AVI files can now be created besides the MPG and WMV. Replay Video Capture can also use other video codecs already installed in your computer (ffdshow, DivX, Xvid, h264, FLV). The recorded video format is AVI.
- Pause is now available for all video formats.
- File sizes larger than 4 GB are displayed correctly
- Use of program on non-administrative accounts.
- Many bug fixes and enhancements.
March 11, 2010
Replay Video Capture -4.2
- Uses new MPEG codecs to eliminate conflicts with Windows Media Center.
- Improved full screen recording.
- Minor bug fixes.
Replay Video Capture -4.1
- updated splash screen, registration screen and program icon
- fixed crash when the system has multiple audio drivers (sources) and some of the drivers are disabled.
- improved universal audio usage