What are Blu-ray and DVD region codes, country codes, multi-region or zone locks? Read DVD Player region codes and Blu-ray region codes.
3 user region code comments
|August 17, 2003||Post region code/hack comment|
|Region code hack posted by jarret, July 07 2003:|
Multi-Region Hack for models:
DVP-NS300, DVP-NS305, DVP-NS400D, DVP-NS700, DVP-S330, DVP-S335, DVP-S360, DVP-S336, DVP-S525D, DVP-S530D, DVP-S535D, DVP-S536D, DVP-S725D, DVP-S735D
- Turn On the unit with the remote controller
- Wait until "no disc" appears in the unit's display
- Press Pause, 3, 1, 4, 1, 5, 9
- The word "CODE" should appear in the display
- Within five seconds, press the key that corresponds to the zone you want i.e. 0 for region free, 1 for region 1, 2 for region 2 and so on
- Again, within 5 seconds, press Pause and Power
If the above fails to work then you may wish to try the following:
- Put the player into Standby mode
- Press 1 and Return on remote for region 1, 2 and Return for region 2, and so on. Use 0 and Return to return player to default region settings
- Press P-Mode and Return to play DVD's with the selected region, auto-switching is Off
- Press Audio and Return for auto-switching On
- Press Angle and Return for MacroVision On
- Press Subtitle and Return for MacroVision Off
|Region code hack posted by Dave Ruch, July 31 2003:|
I have a sony dvp-s530d
I dont know what Im doing wrong I tried with the remote it comes with to change the region but it didnt work, just as the other posts have stated. Should I use a programable remote and program the buttons? I have a phillips pronto. If so where can i find the codes? I am able to get into the Macro menu but I dont know how to change the region here. Thanks for your help.
|Region code hack posted by Crazy Jamie, August 17 2003:|
I have a Sony DVP-S350. I used the above hack for All Region
DVD's. The remote mulit-numbered hack did not work too well,
but the simple 0-Enter hack worked great.
|1 DVD Hack hits, Showing 1 to 1 DVD Hacks|
= New region code/hack comments since your last visit. Visit our sponsors! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!