What are Blu-ray and DVD region codes, country codes, multi-region or zone locks? Read DVD Player region codes and Blu-ray region codes.
4 user region code comments
|May 14, 2003||Post region code/hack comment|
|Region code hack posted by Steve, December 02 2002:|
Hack for Region free Q35 DVD player:
1. Press the tray "open" button on the DVD player.
2. Enter "1111" on the remote control.
3. Press "0" for region free.
4. Press "open/close"
Note: On step 3. you can enter 0, 1, 2, 3,etc. for different region, but 0 is best because it is region free.
|Region code hack posted by Michael, January 13 2003:|
Tried the above mentioned code free hack and it works great! Really simple and easy to apply! No problems!
|Region code hack posted by Kuma-chan, April 23 2003:|
I followed the instructions on the posted hack and it worked
beautifully! What's more, it appears to have a PAL to NTSC
converter built in. I was able to play a PAL region 2 DVD using a
NTSC monitor and it worked.
|Region code hack posted by Davide, May 14 2003:|
DO IT SLOWLY !!!!
By pressing 1111 too fast you will get the tray to close and it will not work. Between each keystroke leave 3-4 sec. and when you will get the message "....REGIN...." IT WILL BE DONE !!!
- OPEN TRAY BY PRESSING "OPEN/CLOSE" ON PLATER
- SLOWLY PRESS 1111 ON REMOTE
- ASSIGN NEW REGION (PRESS 0 FOR ALL REGIONS)
- CLOSE TRAY BY PRESSING "OPEN/CLOSE" ON PLAYER
- ON TV SCREEN WILL CONFIRM MESSAGE "REGIN"
|1 DVD Hack hits, Showing 1 to 1 DVD Hacks|
= New region code/hack comments since your last visit.