Adaptec GameBridge AVC-1410 - VideoHelp Capture Card
|1 Capture Card hits, Showing 1 to 1 Capture Cards||
|Adaptec GameBridge AVC-1410||Analog VideoIn
||Win95? Win98? Win2K? WinXP?
Vista? NT4? MAC? Linux?
*based on user reports.
|Description (from the manufacturer site)|
Connect video game consoles to your PC or notebook
* Play video game consoles on your computer in real time; maximize your gaming environment and save space
* Record game play and share your best moves and high scores with others
* Enhance the graphics quality of your video console games
Convert home videos (VHS, Hi8) to DVD
Watch and record TV shows
* For little investment, you can convert your computer to a full-screen TV
The only device that gives you complete gaming control through your computer, plus allows you to watch and record live TV
* Improves the graphics of your games up to 1024 x 768 resolution in 32-bit color.
* Small lightweight device the size of a credit card
* Compatible with PS® 2, Xbox® , Xbox 360™ and GameCube®
* World's smallest TV tuner
* Powered by USB 2.0 bus port
* Capture video format in MPEG-1 and MPEG-2
* One device that connects video game consoles to a PC, converts home videos to DVD and enables watching & recording TV shows
PCs or notebooks
1 external USB 2.0 connector
1 external input for TV source (antenna, cable, or settop box)
1 external audio/video connector
Data Transfer Rate
USB 2.0 speed up to 480Mb/s
* Intel® Pentium 4 @ 1.3GHz or Celeron® and AMD® Athlon equivalent
* Microsoft® Windows 2000 SP4 or XP SP2
* 256MB of RAM (512 recommended)
* 250MB of available hard disk space for applications (additional hard drive space required for captured video)
* DirectX 9 compatible graphic accelerator and sound card
* Available USB 2.0 port on PC or notebook
* CD-R/W or DVD-R/W drive
* Adaptec GameBridge AVC-1410
* USB 2.0 cable
* 4-in-1 audio/video cable
* RF coax cable
* Remote Control
* Quick Start Guide
* Carrying bag
* CD-ROM with:
-- Application software
-- User's manual
Click on this for more technical information.
New comments= New comments since your last visit.
New Card= New Capture Card since your last vist.
What kind of main capture features it supports
Analog VideoIn = Analog composite or/and SVHS video input
Video Card = If it is a Video Card/Graphic Card
Tv Tuner = Built-In TV-Tuner
Digital TV = Built-In Digital TV-Tuner
DV/Firewire = DV/Firewire/i.Link input
DV Converter = Analog composite or/and SVHS video input and converts to DV video
MPEG1 hardware = Capture directly MPEG1(VCD) video using hardware*
MPEG2 hardware = Capture directly MPEG2(SVCD and DVD) video using hardware*
MJPEG hardware = Capture directly to MJPEG using hardware*
MPEG4 hardware = Capture directly to MPEG4(DivX,Xvid) video using hardware*
* = Most capture cards can capture to this format using software but it usually requires a very fast computer, if it supports realtime capturing it uses the capture cards hardware and it doesn't require a very fast computer and you may get better quality but less options/settings than software capturing.
What Operating System our users have reported that it works on, Win95=Works
Cnx = Connection
What type of connection the capture device has to the computer, PCI, AGP, USB1/1.1/2, DV or PCMCIA.
The price in US dollar.
The first rating is based on a weighted rank (the true Bayesian), it requires at least 5 votes to get a weighted rating.
The second rating between the ( ) is a normal average rating.
User comments, click on view to view them or add to post a own comment.