Kworld DVD Maker 2 - VideoHelp Capture Card
|1 Capture Card hits, Showing 1 to 1 Capture Cards||
|Kworld DVD Maker 2||Analog VideoIn
||Win95? Win98? Win2K? WinXP?
Vista? NT4? MAC? Linux?
*based on user reports.
|Description (from the manufacturer site)|
| * USB 2.0 Interface
* Automatic NTSC/PAL detection
* Capture Video Source from VHS, V8, Hi8, etc.
* Output as a file for iPod or PSP and you also can Publish directly to You Tube
* Right-to-disc enables direct recording of DV content to DVD disc via CyberLink PowerProducer 4.
* Support Hardware one-button recording when you are under PowerDirector V6 Capture mode.
* Support Red LED turns on and turns off by recording function.
* Support Mac
* Edit the Video in MPEG 4/2/1 Format (MPEG4 is compatible with DivX or Microsoft MPEG4) (Notes: you have to download the MPEG codec by yourself.)
* Video resolution:
- NTSC: 720 x 480 @ 30 FPS
- PAL:720 x 576 @ 25 FPS
* External video input: Composite and S-Video
* Burn video files on to DVD/VCD/SVCD
* Bundle with CG PAK and DV Loops CD which include all CG types needed in video editing, such as full screen cards, subtitles, frames. And DV Loops is a specially designed seamless animation library for digital video
* Bundle with CyberLink PowerDirector V6 & CyberLink PowerProducer 4
- KWorld DVD Maker 2 goes with CyberLink PowerDirector V6 & PowerProducer 4, which are magic video editing software for creating dynamic movies and produce high-definition home movies and slideshows on discs.
Click on this for more technical information.
New comments= New comments since your last visit.
New Card= New Capture Card since your last vist.
What kind of main capture features it supports
Analog VideoIn = Analog composite or/and SVHS video input
Video Card = If it is a Video Card/Graphic Card
Tv Tuner = Built-In TV-Tuner
Digital TV = Built-In Digital TV-Tuner
DV/Firewire = DV/Firewire/i.Link input
DV Converter = Analog composite or/and SVHS video input and converts to DV video
MPEG1 hardware = Capture directly MPEG1(VCD) video using hardware*
MPEG2 hardware = Capture directly MPEG2(SVCD and DVD) video using hardware*
MJPEG hardware = Capture directly to MJPEG using hardware*
MPEG4 hardware = Capture directly to MPEG4(DivX,Xvid) video using hardware*
* = Most capture cards can capture to this format using software but it usually requires a very fast computer, if it supports realtime capturing it uses the capture cards hardware and it doesn't require a very fast computer and you may get better quality but less options/settings than software capturing.
What Operating System our users have reported that it works on, Win95=Works
Cnx = Connection
What type of connection the capture device has to the computer, PCI, AGP, USB1/1.1/2, DV or PCMCIA.
The price in US dollar.
The first rating is based on a weighted rank (the true Bayesian), it requires at least 5 votes to get a weighted rating.
The second rating between the ( ) is a normal average rating.
User comments, click on view to view them or add to post a own comment.