What are Blu-ray and DVD region codes, country codes, multi-region or zone locks? Read DVD Player region codes and Blu-ray region codes.
2 user region code comments
|January 20, 2007||Post region code/hack comment|
|Region code hack posted by James, January 28 2006:|
The SD-2800 hack works for the DS-2715 Unit
|Region code hack posted by S. Hirai, January 20 2007:|
I got the hack listed for the Toshiba SD2705 (Dirk)/SD3755 (Pancho) to work for my SD2715. This can only be attempted once per session; that is, restart the player before trying again.
1. Turn player on.
2. If your player is empty, wait for the NO DISC display. Otherwise, just eject the tray.
3. Press PAUSE.
4. Use remote to enter "314159."
5. Default code region should appear in the LCD display. A USA R1 player would show "CODE 1."
6. Use remote to enter a number for the corresponding region code you want. Enter "0" for all region. Display should change to show this new region.
7. Press PAUSE again. Display should switch back to normal display.
8. Turn player off.
9. Player should now be able to play the region you entered in step 6.
|1 DVD Hack hits, Showing 1 to 1 DVD Hacks|
= New region code/hack comments since your last visit.