* Improved handling of languages like Romanian that can have accents below a letter.
* Fixed a bug where the last subtitle would end in a time of 0:00.
* Fixed a few more bugs with italic letters.
* Fixed a bug that would sometimes omit the end time of the last subtitle.
* Fixed a few bugs involving commas and apostrophes, as well as spaces in front of and after very narrow characters
* Improved detection of italic letters
* Improved performance
* Fixed a bug that caused crashes while switching subtitles.
* Fixed a bug that made two line italic comments unreadable.
* Fixed a bug that would sometimes insert a white line at the top.
* Completely rewrote letter detection algorithm.
* Fixed a bug where Unicode characters would appear garbled.
* Improved character recognition for greek and cyrillic letters.
* Fixed 3 crash bugs.
* Program window is now resizable
* Added support for combining repeated subtitles.
* Improved code for differentiating between I and l.
* Further improved Bluray forced subtitle filtering.
* Finally added an icon!
* Fixed a bug where the program would only recognize a few subtitles out of a file with hundreds.
* Got forced subtitle detection finally working for one movie.
* Preliminary support for multiple subtitle blocks in the same frame.
* Allowing for SUP files with a size up to 1 GB now instead of just 100 MB.
* You can now delete a character assignment by clearing the text box and pressing OK.
* Fixed a bug with subtitle end times being read as 0:00.
* Fixed a problem where characters with drop shadows were incorrectly split.
* Fixed a bug with Bluray subtitles that were displayed for a negative duration.
* Fixed a bug where some HD-DVD subtitles might be displayed for zero frames.
* Fixed some more Bluray issues.
* Improved matching of letters that are subtly warped.
* Added preliminary support for converting forced subtitles only. Works for Bluray only for now.
* Improved compatibility for some BluRay subtitles.
* On a crash, the application will now do its best to save recognized letters to disk when possible.
* Fixed a decoding bug of large BluRay subtitles
* Added a command line option to decode subtitles to PNGs
* Fixed a bug that prevented loading of subtitle times from SCN-SST files
* Improved parsing of BluRay subtitles
* Fixed a crash bug that happened when there was an italic character at the right edge of a subtitle
* Added a PTS correction option
* Preliminary support for Bluray subtitles
* Better and faster detection of the correct italic angle
* Fixed a bug with signed numbers in PTS values
* Direct opening of SUP files
* Allowed for spaces in SCN-SST file names
* Large speedups
* Fixed a crash when the SupRip folder in %appdata% didn't exist
* First public version