What are Blu-ray and DVD region codes, country codes, multi-region or zone locks? Read DVD Player region codes and Blu-ray region codes.
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or try PlayON and record Netflix, HBO, Hulu etc! :)
4 user region code comments
|January 27, 2004||Post region code/hack comment|
|Region code hack posted by Pancho, August 18 2003:|
1. Remove all disks from DVD.
2. Turn off DVD.
3. Press power in the remote control
4. Wait untile the NO DISC message appears in the screen.
5. Press PAUSE
6. Press the following numbers, which is a 314159
7. The message CODE will appear
8. Press the region code that you wish. Press 0 to read discs for any region.
9. Press PAUSE again.
10. In the remote control press POWER to turn it off.
11. After this procedure, turn on the DVD and insert a DVD from any region.. it should work
|Region code hack posted by Fred, October 29 2003:|
DVD-player Toshiba SD-3755 r1/r3/r2-Japan don,t have solderless upgrade
(Example: PDA, DESKTOP, IRC, CD-R and etc....) in variant MULTIREGION,
and NTSC and PAL-enable, and Macrovision OFF.
The modification of this player is done only through special
Toshiba-Data-service-cable and special firm software through plugs On main-board (plug CN-601).
|Other hack posted by Zmeister, January 03 2004:|
Thanks for the hack procedure! Works great! Seems to be able to play RCE discs (based on Spiderman) and also PAL discs (R2 Buffy).
|Region code hack posted by mark, January 27 2004:|
Thanks! This hack worked for my sd3755 as well. I've been doing some research on this and wanted to know now that I've done this hack, will this do the pal to NTSC conversion?
|1 DVD Hack hits, Showing 1 to 1 DVD Hacks|
= New region code/hack comments since your last visit.