What are Blu-ray and DVD region codes, country codes, multi-region or zone locks? Read DVD Player region codes and Blu-ray region codes.
2 user region code comments
|October 29, 2003||Post region code/hack comment|
|Region code hack posted by Dirk, October 10 2003:|
This is the same as the post from Paco for a Toshiba SD-3755.
1. Remove all disks from DVD.
2. Turn off DVD.
3. Press power in the remote control
4. Wait untile the NO DISC message appears in the screen.
5. Press PAUSE
6. Press the following numbers, which is a 314159
7. The message CODE 1 (or whatever your default region code is) will appear.
8. Press the region code that you wish. Press 0 to read discs for any region.
9. Press PAUSE again.
10. In the remote control press POWER to turn it off.
11. After this procedure, turn on the DVD and insert a DVD from any region.. it should work
|Region code hack posted by Fred, October 29 2003:|
DVD-player Toshiba SD-2705 r1/r3/r2-Japan don,t have solderless upgrade
(Example: PDA, DESKTOP, IRC, CD-R and etc....) in variant MULTIREGION,
and NTSC and PAL-enable, and Macrovision OFF.
The modification of this player is done only through special
Toshiba-Data-service-cable and special firm software through plugs On main-board (plug CN-601).
|1 DVD Hack hits, Showing 1 to 1 DVD Hacks|
= New region code/hack comments since your last visit.