What are Blu-ray and DVD region codes, country codes, multi-region or zone locks? Read DVD Player region codes and Blu-ray region codes.
5 user region code comments
|February 18, 2004||Post region code/hack comment|
|Region code hack posted by matfitz, October 18 2001:|
same as Thomson DTH 4000 and DTH 4200:
Press REPEAT on the remote control
O2 shall appear on screen
Press 1-5 zone (9 for all zone)
Open the tray, insert a DVD
Close the tray.
Player is now changed zone
|Region code hack posted by supul, December 15 2001:|
i know this player but there is a problem with the german (europeen?) model: there´s by definition NO repeat-function on the remote control. so the hacks for the other (older) pioneer models are unusable.
|Region code hack posted by dr.katz, January 31 2002:|
if you have the remote-controle without 'repeat' (europe):
1. Open the tray, close the tray with no disc inside.
2. Press the button below PROG/RANDOM (yeah it’s the “arrow, spinning circle” button) on the remote. (it means the same as REPEAT.)
3. Press "38767" on the remote.
4. "02" will appear in the screen of the TV
5. Press "9" on the remote.
6. "9" will appear in the screen of the TV (yeah, number 9 means that its now regionfree)
7. Press "open/close" on the DVD player
8. Press "Standby" on the remote.
|Region code hack posted by stefx1, February 20 2002:|
The same procedure is working on DTH 5200
|Region code hack posted by Torbjørn Kristiansen, February 18 2004:|
To use a type NTSC-DVD on a PAL-DVD player.
|1 DVD Hack hits, Showing 1 to 1 DVD Hacks|
= New region code/hack comments since your last visit.