What are Blu-ray and DVD region codes, country codes, multi-region or zone locks? Read DVD Player region codes and Blu-ray region codes.
1 user region code comments
|February 17, 2004||Post region code/hack comment|
|Region code hack posted by Tim Houghton, February 17 2004:|
1. Press the Open button on the front of the player to open the drive tray
2. Press the Setup button on your remote control
3. Using the Left button on your remote control, change the display to the Preference Page
4. Press the Down button on your remote control to highlight the Set TV Standard option
5. Using your remote control, press the buttons 4, 9, 5, 4 and 0, in order, one at a time
NB: You may need to perform this step quicker if this doesn't work as expected
6. The onscreen display will display the currently selected region
5. Using the Up and Down buttons on your remote control, change the region to 1 for region 1, 2 for region 2, and so on, or 0 for multi-region playback
6. Press the Setup button on your remote control
7. Power off your player
8. Power on your player
note, some dvd's i try to play require a password, i have found the password is as above 49540
you need to change region 1st.
|1 DVD Hack hits, Showing 1 to 1 DVD Hacks|
= New region code/hack comments since your last visit.