What are Blu-ray and DVD region codes, country codes, multi-region or zone locks? Read DVD Player region codes and Blu-ray region codes.
2 user region code comments
|April 04, 2007||Post region code/hack comment|
|Region code hack posted by bensiu, February 08 2005:|
1. Put the Player in StandBy mode.
2. Press TITLE on the remote.
3. Press CLEAR.
4. Press POWER.
5. The player will display a system menu on screen.
6. Be careful with some of the options,
but choice of region is apparently in this menu.
6. Setup required region.
7. Press POWER on the remote when finished
to complete the change.
|Region code hack posted by Nyke76, April 04 2007:|
DVP-NS300, DVP-NS305, DVP-NS400D, DVP-NS700, DVP-S330, DVP-S335, DVP-S360, DVP-S336, DVP-S525D, DVP-S530D, DVP-S535D, DVP-S536D, DVP-S725D, DVP-S735D,
• Turn On the unit with the remote controller
• Wait until "no disc" appears in the unit's display
• Press Pause, 3, 1, 4, 1, 5, 9
• The word "CODE" should appear in the display
• Within five seconds, press the key that corresponds to the zone you want i.e. 0 for region free, 1 for region 1, 2 for region 2 and so on
• Again, within 5 seconds, press Pause and Power
If the above fails to work then you may wish to try the following:
• Put the player into Standby mode
• Press 1 and Return on remote for region 1, 2 and Return for region 2, and so on. Use 0 and Return to return player to default region settings
• Press P-Mode and Return to play DVD's with the selected region, auto-switching is Off
• Press Audio and Return for auto-switching On
• Press Angle and Return for MacroVision On
• Press Subtitle and Return for MacroVision Off
|1 DVD Hack hits, Showing 1 to 1 DVD Hacks|
= New region code/hack comments since your last visit.