What are Blu-ray and DVD region codes, country codes, multi-region or zone locks? Read DVD Player region codes and Blu-ray region codes.
5 user region code comments
|December 28, 2004||Post region code/hack comment|
|Region code hack posted by Dinoc, December 06 2003:|
Press Power on DVD
The tray is Closed without Disc
DVD will power off
The DVD is now on region free
|Region code hack posted by Brapakaran, December 19 2003:|
remote region hack procedure.
1. Open tray and remove any disks in tray.
2. Close tray.
3. Switch Off Player and Unplug from mains wait 30 seconds (this clears RAM)
4. Reconnect to mains
5. Turn on player with remote.
6. Press ENTER on remote.
7. Press 8, 4, 2, 6, 9. Using keys on remote.if your player is already set to region 2
8. Press ENTER on remote. (The tray will open and player will power off and close tray.)
9. Switch on power from remote.
10. Player is now Region Free.
|Other hack posted by Oliver Scott, December 31 2003:|
Tried the above hacks and they worked fine.
Just to let you know this player hasn't failed to play any disc I've thrown at it....from MP3 CDs to DVD+R and DVD+RW (not sure about DVD-R)
The only thing it falls down on is VCD (not sure on SVCD)
|Other hack posted by Pawol, February 06 2004:|
About VCD and Samsung HT-DB120
They tells that there is some kind of Samsung HT-DB120 specially made for UK that supports VCD. Other countries cannot play it. The question is how to change (or switch on by means of secret code) this feature.
|Other hack posted by pawol, December 28 2004:|
Here is complete explanation how to modify Samsung HT-DB120 home theater to support VCD and SVCD. It's necessary to register to download the files. One is in english , second one is in polish
exact link is:
|1 DVD Hack hits, Showing 1 to 1 DVD Hacks|
= New region code/hack comments since your last visit.