What are Blu-ray and DVD region codes, country codes, multi-region or zone locks? Read DVD Player region codes and Blu-ray region codes.
5 user region code comments
|January 21, 2015||Post region code/hack comment|
|Region code hack posted by ren045, August 11 2010:|
1. Open tray and remove any disks in tray.
2. Close tray.
3. Switch Off Player and unplug from power. wait 30 seconds (this clears RAM)
4. Reconnect to power.
5. Turn on player with remote.
6. Press ENTER on remote. (ignore message on screen)
7. Press 8, 4, 2, 6, 9 using keys on remote. (if your player is already set to region 2)
8. Press ENTER on remote.
9. Wait until player finishes processing. (approx 15 seconds)
10. Turn off power from remote.
11. Turn power back on with remote.
Player is now Region Free.
|Region code posted by Max_Floyd, August 17 2010:|
Someone have the numbers for region 4. Thank you
|Region code hack posted by Max_Floyd, September 04 2010:|
Reading the hack for a HT-C550, I did the next to make this work in my HT-C555 region 4, firmware 188.8.131.52
This is how I do :
Turn on with remote control without disc.
When message "No disk" appears, press on the remote,
If hack work after the second ENTER player will power off automatic.
When power on again this was region free, I can confirm now read region 1, 2 and 4.
Hope this can help others.
Shine On !!
|Region code posted by DerGallier, October 19 2010:|
This hack does not work for my region 1 player. Do have to use a different number code?
|Region code posted by Samsungd, January 21 2015:|
I am trying to Hack region 1 samsung dvd-c500 and followed description
but both times I get tray error and am not able to open the tray to preform
the 2nd step to make it region free 0
Any way to fix this tray error? Or do I need to buy another one again
|1 DVD Hack hits, Showing 1 to 1 DVD Hacks|
= New region code/hack comments since your last visit.