What are Blu-ray and DVD region codes, country codes, multi-region or zone locks? Read DVD Player region codes and Blu-ray region codes.
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or try PlayON and record Netflix, HBO, Hulu etc! :)
2 user region code comments
|September 01, 2005||Post region code/hack comment|
|Region code hack posted by Luke, May 25 2005:|
Make sure you have no disc or tape in
Turn it on.
When the display shows "no disc"…...
1. Press the DVD button on the REMOTE CONTROL so the Samsung DigitALL logo appears on the screen
2. Press the SUBTITLE button on the REMOTE CONTROL
3. Using the REMOTE CONTROL enter the code: 7, 6, 8, 8, 4
4. The current region should be displayed on the screen. (eg "04") If this doesn't happen then turn off
and then on and try again
5. Press the 9 button on REMOTE CONTROL for Region free or new region number
6. Press the Open button on PLAYER
7. Press the Close Tray button on PLAYER.
8. Power the unit off, then power the unit on again
|Region code hack posted by Salim, September 01 2005:|
this also works with the SAMSUNG DVD-V4300..
|1 DVD Hack hits, Showing 1 to 1 DVD Hacks|
= New region code/hack comments since your last visit.