What are Blu-ray and DVD region codes, country codes, multi-region or zone locks? Read DVD Player region codes and Blu-ray region codes.
1 user region code comments
|September 28, 2004||Post region code/hack comment|
|Region code hack posted by tonypisa, September 28 2004:|
Seems that all Samsung are basically the same - the codes do change from model to model so try the codes from other posts.
Thanks to Bulkman, April 08 2004 and Alberto, May 07 2004:
1. Power on your player
2. Press and hold both the Play and Stop buttons on the player (this is called a Cold Start)
3. After a short while you should be presented with a set of language options. Release the Play and Stop buttons on the player
4. You will now need to select a language option between 1 and 6
After this change the region with the following instructions:
1. Press the Repeat button (not A-B button, just Repeat) on your remote control
2. Using your remote control enter the code below, note that you must know what Region your player is CURRENTLY set to in order to know which code is appropriate:
for Region 2 – 5, 7, 5, 3, 8 TESTED AND IT WORKS
Haven’t tested the following but for the other regions try the codes for the E series M105, M205 and M305
for Region 1 use 2, 9, 3, 3 and 4 (?)
for Region 3 use 5, 6, 7, 3 and 2 (?)
for Region 4 use 7, 6, 8, 8 and 4 (?)
for Region 5 use 5, 3, 8, 1 and 4 (?)
for Region 6 use 2, 4, 4, 6 and 2 (?)
3. A code should be displayed on the screen indicating the current Region setting of your unit.
4. Press the 9 button on your remote control for Region free, or 1 for Region 1, 2 for Region 2 and so on.
5. Press the Open button on your player
6. Press the Standby on remote
|1 DVD Hack hits, Showing 1 to 1 DVD Hacks|
= New region code/hack comments since your last visit.