What are Blu-ray and DVD region codes, country codes, multi-region or zone locks? Read DVD Player region codes and Blu-ray region codes.
1 user region code comments
|February 08, 2006||Post region code/hack comment|
|Region code hack posted by Vlad, February 08 2006:|
I am located here in Izhevsk (Russia) and would like to share my experience with my DVD L-1200/XEV PAL/NTSC version (Region Code 5).
Apparently there is a very easy way to manipulate the player and make it CODE FREE ! YOU DO NOT NEED A HARDWARE CHANGE !
Here we go :
1) Turn on your player no Disk
2) With no disk inside press "repeat" on your remote (do not press repeat ab) . Repeat is a separate button
3) Press up arrow
4) Press down arrow
5) Press rigt arrow
6) Press left arrow
7) by now you will see a number on the screen.
8) now press the up arrow button until you read the number " 9 " on the screen
9) press the "repeat" button
10) Turn off connector DC
Now place any disk in your player. Hopefully it will play. I have tried on mine an it worked perfectly ! It was only region 5 and now it plays also region 1, 2, 3...!
This setting is retained in the player even if the battery is removed :)
|1 DVD Hack hits, Showing 1 to 1 DVD Hacks|
= New region code/hack comments since your last visit.