What are Blu-ray and DVD region codes, country codes, multi-region or zone locks? Read DVD Player region codes and Blu-ray region codes.
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or try DVDFab and copy, convert or make Blu-rays and DVDs! :)
6 user region code comments
|February 25, 2004||Post region code/hack comment|
|Region code hack posted by Reb Jade, May 14 2003:|
Got the hack from pete (posted Jan 1 2003) for sammy s224. Worked first time.
1. Ensure disc tray is empty.
2. Press "Repeat" on the R/C then enter 5,7,5,3,8
3. The numbers "02" appear in the top left of the screen.
4. Quickly press the number "9" button on the R/C, for "multi region".
6. Wait 20 seconds, then power off, then on again.
Thats it, and it does work!
|Region code hack posted by Razgogz, May 18 2003:|
This hack may work for DVD E232, DVD E234, DVD E335 & E435 as they are all in the same manual as the DVD E235
Power on player (no disc in machine)
1. Press the Repeat button on your remote control
NB: Do not confuse this with the Repeat A-B button
2. If your player was purchased in Region 1:
Press the buttons 2, 9, 3, 3 and 4 on your remote control, in order one at a time
If it was purchased in Region 2:
Press the buttons 5, 7, 5, 3 and 8 on your remote control, in order one at a time
For Region 3 players:
Press the buttons 5, 6, 7, 3 and 2 on your remote control, in order one at a time
For Region 4 players:
Press the buttons 7, 6, 8, 8 and 4 on your remote control, in order one at a time
For Region 5 players:
Press the buttons 5, 3, 8, 1 and 4 on your remote control, in order one at a time
For Region 6 players:
Press the buttons 2, 4, 4, 6 and 2 on your remote control, in order one at a time
3. The numbers 02 or similar will be displayed on the top left of your onscreen display
4. Press the 1 button on your remote control for region 1, 2 for region 2, and so on, or 9 for multi-region playback
NB: The above step may be time sensitive and need to be performed quickly
5. After 15 seconds have elapsed, power off your player and then power on your player
|Region code hack posted by kelly, December 15 2003:|
i want it multi regional
|Region code hack posted by Ray Ziko, January 05 2004:|
Just want to say
that the Hack for E235 (the first one = 57538 + 9)
worked for my E317.....bought in Region 4 now it is All Zones.
Should work also for E217 & 1011 since they have the same manual (in Australia).
|Region code posted by Gryzor, January 13 2004:|
Unfortunately, the above hack only partially works for E232: my player is now Region 9, but Macrovision is still there... any ideas, folks?
|Region code hack posted by Dave, February 25 2004:|
Just like to say thanks for the hack at the top. Seems to work fine with the DVD-E235D player.
|1 DVD Hack hits, Showing 1 to 1 DVD Hacks|
= New region code/hack comments since your last visit.