What are Blu-ray and DVD region codes, country codes, multi-region or zone locks? Read DVD Player region codes and Blu-ray region codes.
6 user region code comments
|February 25, 2004||Post region code/hack comment|
|Region code hack posted by Reb Jade, May 14 2003:|
Got the hack from pete (posted Jan 1 2003) for sammy s224. Worked first time.
1. Ensure disc tray is empty.
2. Press "Repeat" on the R/C then enter 5,7,5,3,8
3. The numbers "02" appear in the top left of the screen.
4. Quickly press the number "9" button on the R/C, for "multi region".
6. Wait 20 seconds, then power off, then on again.
Thats it, and it does work!
|Region code hack posted by Razgogz, May 18 2003:|
This hack may work for DVD E232, DVD E234, DVD E335 & E435 as they are all in the same manual as the DVD E235
Power on player (no disc in machine)
1. Press the Repeat button on your remote control
NB: Do not confuse this with the Repeat A-B button
2. If your player was purchased in Region 1:
Press the buttons 2, 9, 3, 3 and 4 on your remote control, in order one at a time
If it was purchased in Region 2:
Press the buttons 5, 7, 5, 3 and 8 on your remote control, in order one at a time
For Region 3 players:
Press the buttons 5, 6, 7, 3 and 2 on your remote control, in order one at a time
For Region 4 players:
Press the buttons 7, 6, 8, 8 and 4 on your remote control, in order one at a time
For Region 5 players:
Press the buttons 5, 3, 8, 1 and 4 on your remote control, in order one at a time
For Region 6 players:
Press the buttons 2, 4, 4, 6 and 2 on your remote control, in order one at a time
3. The numbers 02 or similar will be displayed on the top left of your onscreen display
4. Press the 1 button on your remote control for region 1, 2 for region 2, and so on, or 9 for multi-region playback
NB: The above step may be time sensitive and need to be performed quickly
5. After 15 seconds have elapsed, power off your player and then power on your player
|Region code hack posted by kelly, December 15 2003:|
i want it multi regional
|Region code hack posted by Ray Ziko, January 05 2004:|
Just want to say
that the Hack for E235 (the first one = 57538 + 9)
worked for my E317.....bought in Region 4 now it is All Zones.
Should work also for E217 & 1011 since they have the same manual (in Australia).
|Region code posted by Gryzor, January 13 2004:|
Unfortunately, the above hack only partially works for E232: my player is now Region 9, but Macrovision is still there... any ideas, folks?
|Region code hack posted by Dave, February 25 2004:|
Just like to say thanks for the hack at the top. Seems to work fine with the DVD-E235D player.
|1 DVD Hack hits, Showing 1 to 1 DVD Hacks|
= New region code/hack comments since your last visit.