What are Blu-ray and DVD region codes, country codes, multi-region or zone locks? Read DVD Player region codes and Blu-ray region codes.
1 user region code comments
|December 04, 2005||Post region code/hack comment|
|Other hack posted by J, December 04 2005:|
If the noise from the EPG trying to update is driving you nuts, this hack form the 633 will disable EPG:
1. Reset the recorder (STOP and STANDBY/ON buttons simultaneously on front of unit)
2. Perform Setup (HOME MENU on remote control, followed by Intial Setup option)
3. You may set channels manually in "Tuner" menu at this time, or allow the unit to seek channels automatically. If you do the latter, you cannot later change the channels manually without doing another reset.
4. Press TIMER REC button on remote control
5. When TVG setup Screen Appears press Enter
7. Set Postal Code to A 0(Zero) A 0(Zero) A 0(Zero)
8. Choose Antenna
9. Confirm Settings OK
10. EPG will disappear, never to be seen again!
11. Use Timer Record with RF/L1/L2/L3/DV options ALL AVAILABLE (DV not available on 531).
|1 DVD Hack hits, Showing 1 to 1 DVD Hacks|
= New region code/hack comments since your last visit. Visit our sponsors! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!