What are Blu-ray and DVD region codes, country codes, multi-region or zone locks? Read DVD Player region codes and Blu-ray region codes.
3 user region code comments
|July 18, 2009||Post region code/hack comment|
|Region code hack posted by DVS, June 07 2003:|
Have a look at these great sites:
|Region code hack posted by Theresa, January 06 2004:|
1. Power on the player without a disc in. The front panel should read NO DISC.
2. On the remote control, press Menu. The onscreen display should read OSD.
3. Press 1 on the remote control to choose INITIAL.
4. Press Display on the remote control.
5. The current region should be displayed.
6. Press Condition on the remote control.
7. Enter the region number required.
8. Press Menu on the remote control, to confirm the change.
|Region code hack posted by yamakawa-user, July 18 2009:|
Theresa's hack was excellent; unfortunately some DVLs are locked to prevent its use. My DVL91 is a Region 1 model which reports the following information:
I was able to perform steps 1-5 (which is how I obtained the info above) but the machine would not accept the condition key or any region code key.
If you have the same version, you might have the same problems applying the steps (Despite how this sounds, am *very* appreciative of the steps being posted, and very clearly written; thank you!)
|1 DVD Hack hits, Showing 1 to 1 DVD Hacks|
= New region code/hack comments since your last visit.