What are Blu-ray and DVD region codes, country codes, multi-region or zone locks? Read DVD Player region codes and Blu-ray region codes.
2 user region code comments
|May 28, 2007||Post region code/hack comment|
|Region code hack posted by alaurap, November 09 2004:|
- Remove any disc in the tray
- Press the Setup on the remote control
- Move over to GENERAL using the arrow keys
- Select BASIC, press DISPLAY (This will display your region and firmware version).
- Press CONDITION/MEMORY (nothing is displayed or changed on the screen).
- Press the REGION # required (i.e. 2 for Region 2 etc).
- Press MENU to store.
Hope this works for you!
|Region code hack posted by TY62, May 28 2007:|
This is the multi system (PAL/Secam/NTSC) Kareoke unit with pitch controll.
1) Turn the DVD player on without a disc in it.The front panel will read:
2) On the remote control, press "MENU".
3) The on-screen display should show "OSD".
4) Press "1" on the remote to choose "Initial" (unit might go into this mode on its own when you press "Menu", if this happens, go "OSD".
5) In the OSD menu press "DISPLAY" on remote.
6) You should see the region code that the player is currently set to.
7) Press "CONDITION" on remote.
8) Press 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 to change the region code to the one you want.
9) You will see the region code no. the the unit is changed/set to.
You can not do region free "0", you need to change the region when you change between disks if various regions each time.
|1 DVD Hack hits, Showing 1 to 1 DVD Hacks|
= New region code/hack comments since your last visit.