What are Blu-ray and DVD region codes, country codes, multi-region or zone locks? Read DVD Player region codes and Blu-ray region codes.
1 user region code comments
|December 28, 2020||Post region code/hack comment|
|Region code hack posted by Sage, December 28 2020:|
This is done using a universal remote (One for All - URC 7030), but I had and old URC-7550 and used
the VCR button as it had no DVD button and it worked a treat. If this is the case read VCR instead
of DVD below.
1. select DVD device on remote
2. hold magic button until the DVD button blinks twice
3. enter device code 0490 (DVD button blinks twice)
program buttons with the following codes:
1. hold magic button until the DVD button blinks twice
2. press 994 (DVD button blinks twice)
3. press magic
4. enter 3 digit code from above
5. press button (1,2,3 etc..) where to program it (DVD button blinks twice)
6. repeat steps 1 to 6 for all keys.
Switch on DVD player, make sure theirs no disc in it.
Press the One For All Remote buttons in the following sequence
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 0
I got random commands on-screen when pressing buttons and mine restarted automatically when I
pressed O and was now region free.
This surprisingly worked for me and others report it also works on a Blu-Ray players DMP BD60 and
DMR EX89. Hope it works for you too.
|1 DVD Hack hits, Showing 1 to 1 DVD Hacks|
= New region code/hack comments since your last visit.