What are Blu-ray and DVD region codes, country codes, multi-region or zone locks? Read DVD Player region codes and Blu-ray region codes.
2 user region code comments
|October 06, 2023||Post region code/hack comment|
|Region code hack posted by BOBI, February 04 2013:|
I can confirm you can make this player DVD region-free by using the same OneForAll remote hack for previous and other Panasonic players.
I was using a One-For-All 7960 remote control.
Here is how to re-program a button:
1. Hold the ‘M’ button (Key Magic) until the red light on the control blinks twice
2. On the remote press the buttons 994. The red light should blink twice.
3. Press ‘M’ again. The red light will blink once more.
4. Enter the 5 digit function code.
5. Finally press the button you want to assign the function to. The red light will blink twice more.
Follow the above instructions to assign the following function codes to the following buttons:
key 1, code 00191
key 2, code 00120
key 3, code 00065
key 4, code 00180
key 5, code 00143
key 6, code 00155
key 7, code 00122
key 8, code 00117
key 9, code 00129
key 0, code 00123
Once all re-programmed we can now perform the multiregion procedure:
1. Switch on the player, eject any disc.
2. Press the OneForAll Remote buttons in the following sequence with about a second pause between presses: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 0
3. The player will automatically reboot and be DVD multiregion without any message.
Good luck and enjoy!
|Region code hack posted by Tobias, October 06 2023:|
Very easy, all you need is an ir transmitter (old mobile e. g. Galaxy S4,5 or 6), an app, the code and
that's it. I did it with a Panasonic DMP-BDT385 and DMP-BDT374 and it worked fine. It should work for
a lot Panasonic Players. Only for DVDs.
A list of possible Players you can find here: https://pastebin.com/phaNDib5
The Video where all other things are described linked here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?
|1 DVD Hack hits, Showing 1 to 1 DVD Hacks|
= New region code/hack comments since your last visit. Visit our sponsors! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!