What are Blu-ray and DVD region codes, country codes, multi-region or zone locks? Read DVD Player region codes and Blu-ray region codes.
3 user region code comments
|January 23, 2007||Post region code/hack comment|
|Region code hack posted by Jacob Dijkstra, November 06 2002:|
The following is a process which works. Not all steps may be neccesary.
1. Turn on dvd-player.
2. Open & close.
3. Go to settings via setup-button on remote.
4. Option Settings should be highlighted.
5. Type 741130.
6. A menu should appear named Region Setup menu.
7. Navigate to the required regionnumber (or All Region option) on the menu via arrows on remote.
8. Press enter-button on remote.
9. Turn off dvd-player.
10. Turn on dvd-player. It should now play the required region.
An alternative for step 5 through 9 is:
5a. Type 5621 (region 1; 5622 is region 2).
6a. A note appears: Load default AH setting! (C for 5622). It disappears after a second or so.
9a. Turn off, etc.
|Other hack posted by Anthony, April 13 2004:|
turn unit on.
your firmware info will apear!!!
|Region code posted by POWERMAN, January 23 2007:|
NAD T562 FIRMWARE VERSION ON DISPLAY TV
Turn unit on.
press 741369 QUICK and not the 741368 it will not work
your firmware info will apear on display tv
Have tested on NAD T562 EUROPEAN VERSION
|1 DVD Hack hits, Showing 1 to 1 DVD Hacks|
= New region code/hack comments since your last visit.