What are Blu-ray and DVD region codes, country codes, multi-region or zone locks? Read DVD Player region codes and Blu-ray region codes.
3 user region code comments
|May 04, 2004||Post region code/hack comment|
|Region code hack posted by Albert, October 24 2002:|
You can select the region code by remote. This region will be tried first when playing a disk.
Due to this design, the modification will work on the RCE (Regional Code Enhancement) protected DVDís. In some cases it will be necessary to insert a conventional (non RCE protected) disc before playing a RCE protected disc. Follow the instructions as detailed bellow:
1. Turn the player on without a disc in it
2. On the remote control, press 'SETUP'
3. Use right arrow to select 'General'
4. Use down arrow to select 'Basic'
5. Press 'ENTER' on the remote control
6. Press 'OSD' on the remote control
You should see the region code and OSD version that the player is set to
7. Press 'Condition/Memory'
8. Press '1', '2', '3', '4', '5' or '6' to change the region code of the player
The text will disappear
9. Press 'OSD' on the remote to control the region
10. Press 'SETUP' on the remote to exit. Play the disc
|Region code hack posted by schuf06, June 12 2003:|
the hack Albert posted will only work when you have fitted a different eprom in your player than the original one. At least, things work this way in the European models. I had to pay $150 extra to let the Marantz service tech switch the eprom (without losing my guarantee).
|Region code hack posted by mr paul taylor, May 04 2004:|
region code hack for marantz dvd model dv7010
|1 DVD Hack hits, Showing 1 to 1 DVD Hacks|
= New region code/hack comments since your last visit.