What are Blu-ray and DVD region codes, country codes, multi-region or zone locks? Read DVD Player region codes and Blu-ray region codes.
3 user region code comments
|August 19, 2004||Post region code/hack comment|
|Region code hack posted by James_Help, May 12 2004:|
- Press "System Menu" key to enter Set Up menu.
- Move to "Preference Page" using arrow keys to the left or to the right.
- Press the following sequence in the remote control: 135566
- A menu indicating "Region Code" will appear.
- Change region using arrow keys to top or down. Region Code = 0 will play all regions.
- Press "System Menu" key to exit Set Up menu.
... and enjoy it!
|Other hack posted by culttvguy, May 25 2004:|
Thanks for that hack,I couldnt believe it that it worked when i tried it.I've been waiting months for this very hack to appear.Thanks again to the poster of this hack
|Region code hack posted by Kitten, August 19 2004:|
Just remember not to leave any disks inside the player, else you won't get the Preferences screen. I'm sure that more advanced users will know this already, but I'm a novice and made that mistake!
But once I removed the DVD, it worked!!! Thanks sooooooooo much!
|1 DVD Hack hits, Showing 1 to 1 DVD Hacks|
= New region code/hack comments since your last visit.